MT Predictor Add On Ninja 7

traderbob

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aggressive input parameters + own trading system,Pick convenient for shopping and most important symbols chart type and timeframe, nothing new, everything is on youtube, good luck:-?

S Griffiths disingenuous of course X_X, it gives you a nice soft, and his grail you are looking for yourself :)>-, the whole system of trade, they do not open, the program is used more as a confirmation of their trading system that nobody neskazhet, so everything is in your hands >:D<

Edited by snaiper-x1

guys here is full of systems that work very well, the main thing to take the time to observe how it behaves on a given trading session, and currency, and a huge thank you to all the people who help us all netratya extra money to try new software, it is people with a big heart, good luck....:)>-

I don't know why you guys are pushing build 20 from April of 2011. The latest version is 3.5.9 released July 23, 2012. We don't have that. We DO have 3.5.6 from May of this 2012. as I said in post #95:

OK Guys, I got the MTP 3.5.6 version working.

Download and run setup file provided by edi025:

http://www.4shared.com/file/WBhI4PZb/MTPNT7AddonsSetup356.html?refurl=d1url

Replace patched dll provided by aquarius5 in folder ...NinjaTrader 7/bin/custom

http://www.mediafire.com/?4j3amocv5x33xzd

As directed by aquarius in post #59

create the file "NINJA7.xml" in the path:

C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\MTPredictor\License

containing:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<activation unlockCode="1234567" firstName="name" lastName="last" email="[email protected]" />

NOTE: AppData is a hidden folder. To get to it, Navigate to your C:\Users\[yourusernamehere] and type "\AppData" in the addressbar after your username. Three folders will appear: Local, LocalLow, and Roaming. Open the Local folder and make the folders and file I said earlier. I can't make this any easier.

:-Ohttp://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20121023/G57Q11WO.png

I do not understand where the error? folder is created, the file is created with CML but the indicator does not appear?

guys who are not hard to make a screen instructions to install the latest version ....

Edited by snaiper-x1

laser

Wow, I thought all that was rectified with cs's post #95? Did you use the download file and patch as posted and follow the instructions as given on that post. Just wondering if problem is actually a virus since some are having success installing and others don't. This is the first post I've read about a crash.

Thanks 4u replay. File .exe in post #95 has a virus.

No its not true -- ! its called False positive. I went ahead and talked to guys @ Avast technical support desk and they all agreed that it was a False positive and they have added an exception to their newly update. Please don't trust your virus software so much to the extent that it STOPS YOU FROM MAKING REAL MONEY..... My 2 cents advice to all those who don't understand what a infection is v/s those who are trouble makers and without proof of knowledge create a phobia of fear in other users minds. Think Positive and Life will be very simple and rewarding.....

Thanks 4u replay. File .exe in post #95 has a virus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MTPredictor loads in NT7, the problem is that the MTPredictor analysis indicator freezes after a few minutes, so you can not have real time signals unless you reload the chart everything 2 or 3 minutes; a pain in the b...

I found two activation dll files. One of them works partially, the other one does not work at all.

I wonder if there is another activation dll file that allows you to have real time signals without having to reload the chart every 2 o 3 minutes.