Req : EASY Renko system

Hello friends this is checkmail and am looking for something fresh in Renko systems and think found one its from

www.easyrenko.crazy4us.com an EASY RENKO SYSTEM, which is mostly useful for higher timeframes and

is not limited to only 2 mins chart.

Can anyone share it here.

http://postimage.org/image/vg8zxaqu7/

http://s19.postimage.org/vg8zxaqu7/ranko1.jpg' alt='ranko1.jpg'>

If not mistaken, that's Mr. Nimms. I've read some other posts that he's not who he seems and has taken money from people who invested with him. He was noted to disappear at times when confronted on his practices then suddenly reapear again in order to get people to buy his system or invest more money. Also that star indicator he uses is semafor, which badly repaints. I would do some research into this before commiting any money

Hello friends this is checkmail and am looking for something fresh in Renko systems

Hi Checkmail, I may be wrong but my assessment of Renko systems shows that there are two basic methods:

First, trade after a change in direction and aim for a set TP. This entry is often after 2 bricks.

Second, trade when an indicator changes colour or passes a set amount HA or RSI for example.

The first method gets you into trades quickly which win or lose; the second gets you into less trades and so has more chance of winning or losing smaller amounts.

Looking at the 'Easy' system it appears that a good entry would be to watch for a turn with the wicks showing. Having said that it is all in hindsight and marked with something like fractals.

Edited by Freddie