• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chripu

try Nt7LicEmu_2014_working_with_IB.exe first

I've uploaded the whole emu folder as it works for me

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pwou66

THX ....Your Upload was the same files like i was using ... in the meantime i found the Problem ..and it´s working now ... the Problem was the Windowsfirewall ... it blocked something ..after turning it off it is working .... !

thx

chris

I notice the original post that started this thread has been edited out. Does this mean there is no cracked 7.0.1000.10, and this thread is, in fact, a waste of everyone's time?

Looks to me like there's no cracked version 10. Cracked NT7 is the work of andreybbrv, who first posted the cracked 7.0.1000.7 on indo-investasi, and if it doesn't come from him, I doubt it exists. He does have a version of 7.0.1000.10 on his www.traders-software.com website, but I suspect this is just the legit Ninjatrader installation file that anyone can get download from the NT website, bundled with the old 7.0.1000.7 crack, including ninjatrader.core.dll.

While the latest NT7 installation, with a copy of the old cracked ninjatrader.core.dll on top, means you have most of the newest files, many of the upgrades are in the ninjatrader.core.dll file itself. I know, I checked out the latest legit trial, then cracked it using version 7 ninjatrader.core.dll, and compared the two. For example, the upgrade to trade Mexican instruments disappears if you use the cracked ninjatrader.core.dll. A list of version changes is here:

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/index.html?release_notes.htm

Most of them are superficial, or related to brokers I don't use, so I'll happily stick with 7.0.1000.7, which still works fine, if a little slow at times. But if anyone really does have a cracked version 10, please post it, otherwise don't waste our time!

I notice the original post that started this thread has been edited out. Does this mean there is no cracked 7.0.1000.10, and this thread is, in fact, a waste of everyone's time?

Looks to me like there's no cracked version 10. Cracked NT7 is the work of andreybbrv, who first posted the cracked 7.0.1000.7 on indo-investasi, and if it doesn't come from him, I doubt it exists. He does have a version of 7.0.1000.10 on his www.traders-software.com website, but I suspect this is just the legit Ninjatrader installation file that anyone can get download from the NT website, bundled with the old 7.0.1000.7 crack, including ninjatrader.core.dll.

While the latest NT7 installation, with a copy of the old cracked ninjatrader.core.dll on top, means you have most of the newest files, many of the upgrades are in the ninjatrader.core.dll file itself. I know, I checked out the latest legit trial, then cracked it using version 7 ninjatrader.core.dll, and compared the two. For example, the upgrade to trade Mexican instruments disappears if you use the cracked ninjatrader.core.dll. A list of version changes is here:

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/index.html?release_notes.htm

Most of them are superficial, or related to brokers I don't use, so I'll happily stick with 7.0.1000.7, which still works fine, if a little slow at times. But if anyone really does have a cracked version 10, please post it, otherwise don't waste our time!

It does indeed exist i can buy it from Andrey for $80 the same way i did with him for the 7.0.1000.7, it is also posted on ewef, and other trading sharing sites but with no access of course.

the changes is significant if you use NT heavily most people that use NT use either ZenFire or CQG and those adapters updates are significant.

regards.

• 2 months later...
Has anybody found a solution to the Static DOM credits? I'm testing NT v.7.0.1000.7 with emu 5.04. Depending on which license I enter, the "Available Credit" displays different numbers, one day it is $0, some other times it is -$1300-ish, and I saw $-50 a couple of times too. Can anyone shed some light on the subject please?

Sorry to revive an older thread.

If you use v 7.0.1000.7 then EMU 5.03 (Nt7LicEmu_2014_working_with_IB) ist the right patch for you. With it you can reset the credits to any amount you like.

Just go to

Help -> NT Account -> right click ... make payment

OK, I spoke too soon. I can make a payment and bring the credits from -5000 (initial display) to some positive value. But then, after I close the NT Account window, and re-open, I see -5000 again. Any cure for that?

Same here. But for me it is working.

Try to make a payment und then try to trade. You should not get a warning

This is all you need to get Version 1000.7

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16628-Download-Cracked-Ninja-Trader-7-Multi-Broker-Live-Latest-Version%28NT7-0-1000-7%29?p=265692&viewfull=1#post265692

I do not know where you can find version 1000.10

You can download version 1000.11 + 1000.12 directo from ninjatrader and try the patch, but I do not know if it works.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys!

They changed the ninjatrader.core.dll so it has to be educated on a whole different way. The offsets for the crk on version .7 worked on .10 but they don't work on version .14

This is a job for someone who knows what he's talking about ;) Like andrewbbrv or John.Maddog.Doe ;)