[REQ] @john.maddog.doe Pls edu this auto system.

tradershare

Hi @john.maddog.doe,

Could you edu this auto system from futures-day-trad3r.c0m (http://www.futures-day-trader.com) ?

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtkbkr2ctsvymua

Note:

1. To load the indicators onto a chart, open a chart window, right click in the window and select 'Indicators'. You will see a list of FDT indicators at or near the top. Select each indicator and click on 'New' then 'OK', the FDT indicators will now be added to the chart. Please note that the indicators will only work when you are connected to live data, they will not chart on historical data. Also make sure you configure your charts long before you plan to trade and leave them running uninterrupted for the whole week (the indicators need 20 bars of live data before they are tradeable).
  2. To load the strategy onto a chart, open a chart window, right click in the window and select 'Strategies'. You will see in the list of strategies FDT_OFlowStrategy. Select and click on 'New' then 'OK', the strategy will now be added to the chart. You can set the times that you want to trade in the variable settings of the strategy. So you may have your charts running all day, but if you set the strategy to only initiate trades between 9am and 10am, that is what it will do.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the QuantArb system, posted back on April 5. Full credit goes to @gorbat as the original poster. It appears the original thread 'disappeared', as sometimes happens here, with the really good 'stuff.' (The thread title was 'FTD Indicators')

These strategies are updated frequently by their author, and I believe that is part of the naming convention of the files. Included in the upload are what I believe are all the quant arb related files, and a few decent videos.

I had run either these or some of the other strats of FTD against replay data, and was able to get them to trade. They were quirky to get working, being very picky and exacting about the settings, but I don't at this time remember all the exact things I tried (when I got them to work against replay data). The above info from @tradershare seems important, as I did not recall having that level of detail (ie., that 20 bars of data was needed).

These are potentially some of the best strategies out there, at least based on what seem like decent video samples by the author, who has a decent reputation. But, I am just not comfortable letting these run against real money accounts, perhaps partially because I can trade myself. I think they are instrument specific, so, IMO even running a 1 lot trader against ES would require a bare minimum of a $5000 account, and double that to be comfortable; depending on volatility, ATR, time of year, and how the market 'feels', these could either work well, or, cost you. I'd not installed them on my production machine, since, I like to keep that clean and in tip top shape.

In case anyone's interested, some of the other files were FDTSystems190112.zip, HiLoStrategy061211.zip, HiLoDiv_010311_NT7.zip. There were many OFlow files as well, specific to ES, TF, NQ, and a larger number of video/setup files. They are not posted here.

Here's the QuantArb stuff: hxxp://dep0sitfiles.c0m/files/dqlclydgy

newbie0101, to be honest I just DL them but never got the chance to try them. I don't remember but I *think* they fixed. I'll try them out and report back.

Update:

I've verified most of the ones I have and they are _not_ educated. Even the ones osijek1289 posted (same as mine) are not educated.

So john if you could be kind enough to do us a favor, that'll be great. Thanks.

Edited by thaomoua

:D Hi thaomoua, did you ever have any luck?

Hi john.maddog.doe will you have a look and fix these posted by thaomoua and osijek1289 the package contains a couple of the ones you mention in post#2 called QuantArb(ES2c and NQ2c) and many others

:D

Thanks in advance.

here is link to the package mentioned

http://[email protected]/?l1tuxq7dtk21muw

Edited by newbie0101