[req] presageforex signal software deadly accurate with buy sell lines

thanks newbie...but the entries and targets are wrong...for example...eur/usd buy should be at 1.2582.....as per their email (gave me a free trial).....but only good for a few days...

Hi rick, could you please share the rules and MM? The pip count is not very clear to me by looking at the pictures. Since he has 3 TPs, which will each liquidate part of the stake, a full loss seems to be accounted the same as the partial wins, so even a positive pip count at the end of the day might mean an overall loss. Am I wrong?

He just sends me the signals...no explaination other than enter at the candle close...5 min chart......very hard to cc with him....English is very poor!!.....I am assuming that once you hit the 1st tp...you then move sl to BE.....hope this helps!

Well, it makes sense, so probably he might not liquidate any positions until the closest SL is hit which is dynamic, i.e. trailed to next line. So you confirm the lines on the educated indi don't match his entries?

Well, it makes sense, so probably he might not liquidate any positions until the closest SL is hit which is dynamic, i.e. trailed to next line. So you confirm the lines on the educated indi don't match his entries?

Definitely they are not the same as what is sent out in the signals cheat sheet! Use this educated version at your own risk!