WellFX Forex System

thnaks i tried translating , but it fails to explain when to enter the trade,

nor does the indicators give any entry signal till now, will wait for it, if in case any of us gets a signal u plz explain with chart when to enter the trade thanks

looks good but the indication indi keeps changing with the price , the indi itself cant make up it mind

it now it was asking to sell .40 lots

suddenly it touch pivot it said possible reversal

then it ask to buy .20 lots

than again it goes away

it comes again goes away

so the indi has not perfect order

it will keep dancing and change your decision with the price ......

jsut my observation

looks good but the indication indi keeps changing with the price , the indi itself cant make up it mind

it now it was asking to sell .40 lots

suddenly it touch pivot it said possible reversal

then it ask to buy .20 lots

than again it goes away

it comes again goes away

so the indi has not perfect order

it will keep dancing and change your decision with the price ......

jsut my observation

thanks for your opinion,for your information,i am,as the admin of http://www.wellfxsystem.com will not be responsibility of any loss of you'll trade because of this product sharing..and the buyer who shared is the one who will be responsible of any loss on your trading since this product is shared illegally without my permission... thanks for understanding..

HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA © JUNE 2012 | http://www.wellfxsystem.com

Tiada mana-mana bahagian daripada produk ini boleh diterbitkan semula atau dihantar

dalam apa-apa bentuk sekalipun, elektronik atau mekanikal, termasuk fotokopi,

rakaman, perkongsian atau penyimpanan mana-mana maklumat atau sistem

dapatan semula tanpa kebenaran bertulis, tarikh, dan ditandatangani oleh Pengarang.

P/S: The User Of PWFS2012-JU12-EB01-PK01 will be blacklisted and will not get any updates this september..thank you..

First take time to understand the system, then paper trade, and then risk your money,

If u just want Green and Red Light switch on and off, better be seated in RestRoom, and enjoy there. PEACE

Most of the system, repaints, and even Advance Get, Elwave changes the outlook when new bar arrives, don't you know?

Edited by FFRT

easy for you to say..you're not the one who made it right?

it takes 30 day to made the update to V2,made the ebook,test it and fix it before launch it..

if you want to share it at least get my permission before share it...

Hey Wellter Benturok don't deceive the people.

You say your system is "Analysis System With Accuracy Up 99.00%"

I say you are liar.No system in the WORLD with up to 99% accuracy.

For that reason we share systems in this forum to see how good they are, before to pay for them.

If someone like your system, will pay for it.

For my opinion your system is created for beginners...to lose their money faster...1st time when they buy it and 2nd time when they use it...

i had just said its confusion to enter the trade, if any one knows this system plz do help , i had just given my opinion nothing else, i had never said any thing good or bad about the system its purely written about my experience if some one has issues understanding english what i have written i don't care....

i appreciate the forum share and care strategy so i had shared my view and asked some one professional using this system to help out who is using successful so we all know how it works , if your egos are hut i dont care

asked some one professional using this system to help out who is using successful so we all know how it works , if your egos are hut i dont care

the professionals will tell you....don't use system like this, use simple things.

When you know how to use simple things and make money with them, then you will be pro too...