(REQ) Pip M@gnet Elite - 85% Win Rate

The system is based on the 4 most important pillars of Forex trading including:

- 85 - 90% price direction prediction with 85+% win rate

- 4 custom indicators combined to signal correct trade entry

- 15M and 1H charts with all pairs trading

- Variable stop loss with trades in all market conditions

hxxp://www. pipmagnetelite .com

This System looking very good. I make a request for this system.

Thanks,

megainvest

Although not my type of trading system, here is a page for half price discount:

http://[email protected]/vipdiscount.htm

(remember to change "@" to "a")

You can ignore the warning that the discount will be pulled down on the next day. It is just marketing trick. I saw that page almost a month ago, it was supposed to be pulled down the next day I saw it. But guess what, a month later today, the discount page is still there, with a new pull-down day (yes, tomorrow, LOL).

Even with the discount, $500 is still not cheap, considering that I cannot find anything substantively positive on the internet about the author or his trading system. For someone who claims to have taught many students for many years, I thought there should be more students reviews or feedback available on the internet.

I did find a bunch articles he wrote back in 2009 supposedly talking about forex trading, but in fact were disguised promotions to something called Forex Ambush 2.0.

Here is a list of his old articles:

http://www.articlesbase.com/authors/hans-monsma/56799

If you randomly read any of his articles, you will see links to this page

http://www.sitesunion.com/ambush.html

which in itself is an affiliate page to send you further to the sales page of Forex Ambush 2.0.

In case any one is wondering, Forex Ambush came out around 2009 claiming 100% accurate signal. It targeted 5 to 20 pips, but with NO Stop Loss. You can guess what happened later. It caused quite a buzz back then. But after a run of a few good months, it hit several losses, with many of their customers losing entire accounts due to margin calls.

Although I cannot blame anyone wanting to make money from affiliate fees. I just do not have that much confidence in someone who claims to have been trading for decades, and teaching students for years, but only a few years back was pushing a forex signal that was a failure.

I also notice that the second of his proof statement seems to have trades that do not follow in chronological order. Not proof enough that was a sign of tempering with the statement, but just strange to see trades opening date to jump out of order.

Perhaps his current trading system does work, but I am not sure I want to risk $500 to find out.

Edited by dukeaugustus