Advanced Get - Delta Points

Hi

Does anybody have the files that AGet reads to generate the Delta points that paint as an indicator in AGet.

In the Wilder Delta Graphics program they are found in the TREND sub-directory, but with the version in the Indo forums, GET stops reading the Delta points in 2005.

Up until 2005 they work fine, so I am looking for the updated files for AGET to read and display until 2012 onward.

Note, the Delta points still work in the Delta Graphics program ok, but I would like to use them in GET.

Thanks

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Does anybody have the files that AGet reads to generate the Delta points that paint as an indicator in AGet.

In the Wilder Delta Graphics program they are found in the TREND sub-directory, but with the version in the Indo forums, GET stops reading the Delta points in 2005.

Up until 2005 they work fine, so I am looking for the updated files for AGET to read and display until 2012 onward.

Note, the Delta points still work in the Delta Graphics program ok, but I would like to use them in GET.

Thanks

Dave

Hi,

I've been searching for that for a longgggggggggggggggggggg time and have yet to be found. If I find it, I'll let you know. If you have it please share! Thanks. Unclepips