Guest FloridaTrader
MESA Method Training Packages

Complete and Highly Effective Forex Trading System using PBF Indicator

It's Cost $6,500

http://mesatradingmethod.com/

http://www.fapwinner.com/

Any one can share about this course using PBF indicator

Thankss

Do a search on the forum to see if system was already discussed before posting to prevent duplication.

This is the system already shared: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13935-paint-bar-forex?highlight=MESA+Trading+Method

• 1 month later...
Do a search on the forum to see if system was already discussed before posting to prevent duplication.

This is the system already shared: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13935-paint-bar-forex?highlight=MESA+Trading+Method

Mesa Trading Method it not already shared. that's only PBF Indicator.

If you using MESA Trading Method Package. there's add on indicator.

you can see detail at http://mesatradingmethod.com/course-components/

The Safe and Simple Entry – $650.00

The Fast Knife – $395.00

The Breakout Entry – $395.00

The Divergence Entry – $395.00

The Failure Swing – $395.00

Add On Trades -$650.00

Money Management and Exit Strategies -$650.00

And also you can see this strategy picture at http://mesatradingmethod.com/category/blog/

it's modified / add on strategy using PBF Indicator.

Bumping this oneee. it's look promise

• 4 weeks later...
Mesa Trading Method it not already shared. that's only PBF Indicator.

If you using MESA Trading Method Package. there's add on indicator.

you can see detail at http://mesatradingmethod.com/course-components/

The Safe and Simple Entry – $650.00

The Fast Knife – $395.00

The Breakout Entry – $395.00

The Divergence Entry – $395.00

The Failure Swing – $395.00

Add On Trades -$650.00

Money Management and Exit Strategies -$650.00

And also you can see this strategy picture at http://mesatradingmethod.com/category/blog/

it's modified / add on strategy using PBF Indicator.

Bumping this oneee. it's look promise

Their cherry picking the trades that they show on their site. If you load the PBF template and find the dates and times of the trades that they took, You'll notice that they only picked the 1 or 2 good signals that this system produced, but look at the entire day, and also the day before and after and you'll see that this system signals twice the losses that it does winners.

I can tell you that Charles Floyd and hes Wendy trading assistant are nothing but bunch of scammers, I was member of fapwinner.com back in 2009/10 and not only I had to pay $199 to become the member but if I wanted to learn anything from him I had to pay extra $$$ like $100 to learn what is MA or price action lol, ofcourse I didnt pay when I saw that, he was selling signals using system A.B,C and so on , all of those signals were not profitable in long term, Charles also attempt to turn $600 into $1mil in 6months, he blew hes account in 4 weeks, hes honestly not a trader but just like others con artist. So what newbie said is 100% correct, stay away from fapwinner for your own good.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, this is Charles.

None of the trades are cherry picked. All trades are sequential since March 1, 2012, and they show both wins and losses.

The trade setups are proprietary, and the Paint Bar Forex indicators are not used as the author uses them.

If you have not taken the course, you will not be able to see the setups with the indicators alone.

Also, you will not know the money management or trade management.

To state the MESA method can be determined by the indicators is untrue. The MESA Method has a 5 star rating with FPA, and is no longer available to the public.

Finally, those that have taken the method review the blog, and completely agree with all of the setups. The person writing these comments has not taken the course, so the opinion expressed is no more than a guess. If the person has taken the course, please identify yourself and prove your statements out of fairness.

Hello, This is Charles. I have addressed all of the comments below that deserved a response. If anyone has questions, please email [email protected] to get questions answered.

If there are questions about The MESA Trading Method, please email [email protected].

Going forward, We will not address issues in private forums such as this. We have paid support staff to provide answers.

Thanks,

CII

Their cherry picking the trades that they show on their site. If you load the PBF template and find the dates and times of the trades that they took, You'll notice that they only picked the 1 or 2 good signals that this system produced, but look at the entire day, and also the day before and after and you'll see that this system signals twice the losses that it does winners.

None of the trades are cherry picked. All trades-both wins and losses- have been continually updated each day since March 1, 2012. Further, we do not use the PAINT BAR indicators are designed. Please see additional comments below.

The bottom line is that this comment is 100% untrue. Since you made the statements, PROVE THEM.

Please address questions about The MESA MEthod to [email protected].

CII

Edited by FAPWINNER CEO
additional comments

My Reply To Being A Scammer. PROVE IT!

I can tell you that Charles Floyd and hes Wendy trading assistant are nothing but bunch of scammers, I was member of fapwinner.com back in 2009/10 and not only I had to pay $199 to become the member but if I wanted to learn anything from him I had to pay extra $$$ like $100 to learn what is MA or price action lol, ofcourse I didnt pay when I saw that, he was selling signals using system A.B,C and so on , all of those signals were not profitable in long term, Charles also attempt to turn $600 into $1mil in 6months, he blew hes account in 4 weeks, hes honestly not a trader but just like others con artist. So what newbie said is 100% correct, stay away from fapwinner for your own good.

Hi, this is Charles.

Let me address your comments one by one.

I can tell you that Charles Floyd and hes Wendy trading assistant are nothing but bunch of scammers

Please provide PROOF of how you were scammed.

I was member of fapwinner.com back in 2009/10

That was 3 years ago. How were you scammed?

and not only I had to pay $199 to become the member

FAPWINNER is a business. There was not scam there. You want a service, you decide if you want to pay for the service. Where is the scam? And your membership is for life, so you still are a member and can access the site and use the services that a $199.00 membership offers.

but if I wanted to learn anything from him I had to pay extra $$$

That is correct. What you wanted was not offered in the $199.00 lifetime membership. Please explain where the scam is.

he was selling signals using system A.B,C and so on , all of those signals were not profitable in long term

Trading signals are another service that is offered. Please provide proof to support your statement that you were scammed, and that the signals are not profitable long term. Are you still trading them? I am still publishing them, and traders are still trading them.

Charles also attempt to turn $600 into $1mil in 6months, he blew hes account in 4 weeks

You are 100% correct. And this was published on the blog. The idea was to prove that it is extremely hard to trade when under capitalized.

, hes honestly not a trader but just like others con artist

Please explain how I am a con artist. What were you conned out of? Please provide proof.

In all fairness, please provide proof for your statements.

Best,

CII

I am Amazed

Hopefully someone will share

I am amazed that in reading all of the comments below, that someone makes a statement, and without the poster offering proof, or the readers asking for proof, there is agreement that the post is true. No rational adult functions like this.

Further, no one in this forum has learned the MESA Method, so no one is qualified to discuss the method with accuracy, authority or factually. Also, the outright lies that are being told (Cherry picked trades) is incredulous.

It would be nice to see posters bear the burden of proof to prove their statements, the same way vendors must prove their statements.

If this were the case, there would be a lot fewer posters like those presented in this forum, because they could not just make statements, and not "back them up" with FACTS. This is simply shameful the way slanderous and libelous comments are thrown around with wanton regard.

Opinions and speculation, no matter how good it sounds, are not facts. Trading should be base don facts. NONE of the statements made about MESA are FACTS.

Email [email protected]. Ask your questions, and get THE FACTS.

Charles A. Floyd, II CTA, CPO

Creator

The MESA Trading Method

mesatradingmethod.com

Ah Dear Charles. I adore the way you approach it. Yesterday I went to a restaurant a the food and service was terrible. Do not go to this restaurant again. What? I have to provide a video of the waiter speaking to me? Do I have to keep with me the shrimps to prove that they were not fresh? Unfortunately (or luckily) this is the power of internet.

Ah Dear Charles. I adore the way you approach it. Yesterday I went to a restaurant a the food and service was terrible. Do not go to this restaurant again. What? I have to provide a video of the waiter speaking to me? Do I have to keep with me the shrimps to prove that they were not fresh? Unfortunately (or luckily) this is the power of internet.

When accusations are made, specifics are included to support the arguments made. I am simply asking that those that make comments prove them with specifics This is the power of the internet. People can say and do whatever without little things such as facts. I will gladly address any and all questions about MESA or FAPWINNER.

The emails have been provided in previous posts. I will not be returning to this forum.

Best,

Creator

Mesa Trading Method

mesatradingmethod.com

• 1 month later...
When accusations are made, specifics are included to support the arguments made. I am simply asking that those that make comments prove them with specifics This is the power of the internet. People can say and do whatever without little things such as facts. I will gladly address any and all questions about MESA or FAPWINNER.

The emails have been provided in previous posts. I will not be returning to this forum.

Best,

Creator

Mesa Trading Method

mesatradingmethod.com

Because you are not worth the spit it takes to say your name you piece of garbage. our so-called miracle robot with your so called members site cost me my only savings. Also, it's too late to come out now trying to defend that cr@p, because everyone is on to you. I should have known better since the first I ever heard of fap-cr@p was on an hyip site that you advertised full banners on all over the place. I am probably rite when I say that you where also the one who ran those rip-off PONZI sites that I was surfing in hopes of finding a way to help make a better life for my family. Meanwhile you where sitting there drooling at all the money that you where stealing from desperate, hard working people, whom are just looking for some hope. I think capital punishment should come to people like you. I am glad that you are st@pid enough to try and

use this fake bluff by this phony act of facing your accusers, because I have been wanting to put you on blast since you robbed me. My Brothers and Sisters here have asked me in

the past, why I don't give ea's a chance. Because I learned the hard way starting out.

"FAP = THEFT, ROBBERY, RAPE, DOOM"

The only reasong i'll ever purchase anything, and I mean anyting from you, even if it works good is to share it with the world so you can't make ONE RED CENT YOU B@STARD!!!

P.S.

To the mods, please forgive me for this outburst but this guy would not reply to my emails at the time that he ripped me off along with thousands of other people, and this is the only time that I get to confront him. I will understand if you delete this thread, but at the same time I hope that some naive soul won't buy the load of BULL that he's trying to pull with this fake offended act.

Edited by newbie111

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Newbie111,

I believe that you are mistaken. My company is FAPWINNER, NOT FAP. (FOREX AUTO PILOT) We have no relationship with them. They are a completely different company. They can be reached at [email protected]. Also, we do not advertise on HYIP sites, nor do we use banners.

Also, I have checked our membership files, and have no record of a newbie111 either as a member, or any emails from anyone with that name.

If you still feel that you are correct, please email [email protected], or call the office. Our offices are open 24/6, and all emails are answered within 1 hour during normal business hours.

President & CEO

FAPWINNER.com

Edited by FAPWINNER CEO