Magnitude iCustom Needs Enhancement

I have an iCustom up for enhancements:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2h7jx2b.jpg

It needs the following enhancement:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2hh2gwl.jpg

Basically, I need the indicator to output the Highest Price High and the Lowest Price Low, between the Range that is established by the Crossing of the indicator.

When the indicator's White Line crosses from above to below its Gray Line, the bars of the indicator turn Blue. When the indicator's White Line crosses from below to above its Gray Line, the bars of the indicator turn back to Yellow.

The period in which the indicator's bars are Blue, establishes the Range in which the Highest Price High and the Lowest Price Low, need to be output as Modes.

So, the Highest Price High within the Indicator's Blue Range would be Mode [0], and the Lowest Price Low within the Indicator's Blue Range would be Mode [1]. Highest Price High = Mode[0]. Lowest Price Low = Mode[1].

The last thing would be a graphical esthetic. Simply make the indicator print a horizontal line for Mode[0] and Mode[1]. Thus, each Mode (Highest Price High and Lowest Price Low) would have a horizontal line at their respective price levels.

I need to Modes to also be viewable in both the Tester Journal and the MT4 Experts tab, when the indicator is loaded into either a chart, or running inside an EA. So, basically, just enter Print() commands somewhere near the bottom of the indicator's code.

Anyone want to take a shot at doing this?

I posted this on another board as well and made an offer to that board. So, to be fair, I'll make the same offer here:

For the person who steps up and decides to make the enhancements, I'll toss in a Scalping Method that I use with the indicator as well. So, you get the indicator (which is one of the most important indicators you will ever see) and a light weight scalping methodology that I deploy with the indicator. It won't be the EA that I'm currently building, but at least the scalping method will give you some ideas about what can be done with the indicator.

This is a Magnitude Indicator and it is one of many Delta Class indicators that I created the concept for over the years. It is in fact the very first indicator I ever created and its very much like ATR - with a couple different twists.

Let me know, if you are able and willing to code the enhancements per spec., and I will send you the indicator.

Thanks.

Edited by iDouble

I have an iCustom up for enhancements:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2h7jx2b.jpg

It needs the following enhancement:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2hh2gwl.jpg

Basically, I need the indicator to output the Highest Price High and the Lowest Price Low, between the Range that is established by the Crossing of the indicator.

When the indicator's White Line crosses from above to below its Gray Line, the bars of the indicator turn Blue. When the indicator's White Line crosses from below to above its Gray Line, the bars of the indicator turn back to Yellow.

The period in which the indicator's bars are Blue, establishes the Range in which the Highest Price High and the Lowest Price Low, need to be output as Modes.

So, the Highest Price High within the Indicator's Blue Range would be Mode [0], and the Lowest Price Low within the Indicator's Blue Range would be Mode [1]. Highest Price High = Mode[0]. Lowest Price Low = Mode[1].

The last thing would be a graphical esthetic. Simply make the indicator print a horizontal line for Mode[0] and Mode[1]. Thus, each Mode (Highest Price High and Lowest Price Low) would have a horizontal line at their respective price levels.

I need to Modes to also be viewable in both the Tester Journal and the MT4 Experts tab, when the indicator is loaded into either a chart, or running inside an EA. So, basically, just enter Print() commands somewhere near the bottom of the indicator's code.

Anyone want to take a shot at doing this?

I posted this on another board as well and made an offer to that board. So, to be fair, I'll make the same offer here:

For the person who steps up and decides to make the enhancements, I'll toss in a Scalping Method that I use with the indicator as well. So, you get the indicator (which is one of the most important indicators you will ever see) and a light weight scalping methodology that I deploy with the indicator. It won't be the EA that I'm currently building, but at least the scalping method will give you some ideas about what can be done with the indicator.

This is a Magnitude Indicator and it is one of many Delta Class indicators that I created the concept for over the years. It is in fact the very first indicator I ever created and its very much like ATR - with a couple different twists.

Let me know, if you are able and willing to code the enhancements per spec., and I will send you the indicator.

Thanks.

Hi iDouble

You can't judge anything by just watching chart but seems your indicator is very 'powerful' !!!

Unfortunately i am not a coder/programmer but only downloader ;) so can't help you in this case.

Of course very much interested in your indicator if there any chance...:D

Friendly Regards,

Danny