[REQ] BlueWave Trading Videos & Set Ups

tamarind

Sixer, sorry, I didn't find the link useful info. concerning B W T info.

Here is mine: http://www.mediafire.com/?ip0nepimtunb4ei

Try this I took the a class and was in the trading room a long time ago. Best tools: Precision Trend, Precision MA, CCI@14, using a 5 tick on YM, NQ, 5-7 on TF, and CL. Use a SMA 45, do not take initial trades (when the ATR color bars switch or reverse color,wait for the next pullback) take only continuations. Small stop-based on 1.5-2% account size-generally 6-9 ticks, +3 to +5 target 1, then ATR trail, stop -1 tick. I also use a 3 min STO-slow at 14.5.3, and only take directional trades going the STO 3 Min. If more info is needed I have more vids, but will have to find them. Note the small your stop is the higher you need to have breakeven trades, vs. full 2 car stop outs. Need to hit 85% or better, and it is possible. I used when I started, a +3 initial target, then went to -3 on the trailer, then trail the ATR stop as above, at -1. The goal is so let the runner make the money, but you will need to be good at getting to breakeven alot on trades that do not breakout. When market is in NR-narrow range day, targets are +3, then +5 to+7 second car. Hope that helps.

Sixer

tamarind,

there a lot of information about BWT since you are a II member. But a quick google search will help you too:

http://www.filestube.com/b/bluewavetrading

Sixer

Sixer, sorry, I didn't find the link useful info. concerning B W T info.

Here is mine: http://www.mediafire.com/?ip0nepimtunb4ei

I was particularly interested in the tradernates posting at http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18210-Bluewave-BWT-looking-for-latest-training-videos-will-trade-for-unlocked-BWT-for-NT7/page2

John, if you have what u say...I can help you but in must be shared here. Here is a sample of the BWT info. THis comes from the rooms main trainer 3 years ago. His students still use this method, which I paid for, and use today...with a few changes. Here is a sample of what I have. I have videos and training slides of all the setups that are used in the BWT method.

Here is a small sample 12MB, I have 1 250 MB of vids and about 36 MB of trade step by step setups. Let us know...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ip0nepimtunb4ei

Edited by tamarind

Here is training vids for B W T NOT public vids.

10 vids in 3 zips

01 01 to 03 http://www.mediafire.com/?hy2rewprrpciwb3 102MB

02 03 to 06 http://www.mediafire.com/?fr171vh5065drju 108MB

03 07 to 10 http://www.mediafire.com/?3kncnyed5iqvi44 129MB

Edited by tradernate

• 2 months later...

Hi guys , Tradernate!

I found the bwt indicators pretty good. Especially the bwtVRbar indicator. It's set to updownbarvolume , but when reapplying the indicator it doesn't repaint. (when resetting a ninja chart the live up down volume is lost)

So, I don't think it's really based on up down volume. Does anybody know how this indicator can pick the bottoms and tops that good??

It maybe a delta volume, and only runs in real time, when reset the data series is reset due to extra storage room that is needed....just a guess?

Hi guys , Tradernate!

I found the bwt indicators pretty good. Especially the bwtVRbar indicator. It's set to updownbarvolume , but when reapplying the indicator it doesn't repaint. (when resetting a ninja chart the live up down volume is lost)

So, I don't think it's really based on up down volume. Does anybody know how this indicator can pick the bottoms and tops that good??

Edited by tradernate

It maybe a delta volume, and only runs in real time, when reset the data series is reset due to extra storage room that is needed....just a guess?

TraderNate, it´s not reset! When i remove the indicator and refresh chart and add it again, the signals dont move! )So it works not only in realtime, but also after the fact'

Ninjatrader does not store tick volume data, so in other words, this indicator cannot be some sort of updownvolume calculations...

But it picks bottoms and tops pretty good in range charts!!

Any change a reverse engineer could tell about how this bwtVRbar indicator works ?

So it works not only in realtime, but also after the fact'

Ninjatrader does not store tick volume data, so in other words, this indicator cannot be some sort of updownvolume calculations...

It depends what you choose as input for the "Tick Calculation Mode". If you choose UpDownBarVolume is does not repaint as it use upticks/downticks. if you choose the BidAsk... you dont get history.

It depends what you choose as input for the "Tick Calculation Mode". If you choose UpDownBarVolume is does not repaint as it use upticks/downticks. if you choose the BidAsk... you dont get history.

Hi there!

http://i46.tinypic.com/dgwfc.png

I use the default settings. Look at the black cirkels!

Who knows how this indicator calculated such reversals ? Any opensource indicator using volume that shows more or less the same reversals ?

Anyone ? It would be a good lesson about volume ;)

(trader34 , look at page one for download)

Edited by henknies1

Henknies, I just do not see what you see. It gives a lot of false signals. I guess you have you play with it based on your setup to get it optimized. I usr range bars and I didnt see anything that could be useful. In the past I used this indicator on NT65 and it was the best for what you are looking for: hxxp://scalper@ software.com/platforms/ts_spp.html (remove the @ and space).

If you could, let me know what setting you are using and I could see something different. It may do better on a non range bar setting, since range bars at times do not show wide range reversal bars as well, or inside reversal bars.

TraderNate, it´s not reset! When i remove the indicator and refresh chart and add it again, the signals dont move! )So it works not only in realtime, but also after the fact'

But it picks bottoms and tops pretty good in range charts!!

Any change a reverse engineer could tell about how this bwtVRbar indicator works ?

Henknies, I just do not see what you see. It gives a lot of false signals. I guess you have you play with it based on your setup to get it optimized. I usr range bars and I didnt see anything that could be useful. In the past I used this indicator on NT65 and it was the best for what you are looking for: hxxp://scalper@ software.com/platforms/ts_spp.html (remove the @ and space).

If you could, let me know what setting you are using and I could see something different. It may do better on a non range bar setting, since range bars at times do not show wide range reversal bars as well, or inside reversal bars.

In the past I used that scalper software to, but it a counter trend indicator.

You see alot of signals but only take the one with the trend. Forget about all the others ;)

The screenshot shows my settings. I didn't alter any settings, so these are default settings.

Are you trying to say that you get different signals on a 4rangebar chart than me with the same indicator ?

Henknies1, I too use a range bar setup. I also use CQG as my data provider so I think what shows up on my chart should be close to yours, I guess my question is how do you filter the false signals. Also, since you used scalper dots, how do you fill they work in comparing with B W T's vbar. How are you seeing trend, are you using a MA on entry chart or higher time frame chart? One more question, what are the green dots in the picture? Thanks for the response....I appreciate it!

Henknies1, I too use a range bar setup. I also use CQG as my data provider so I think what shows up on my chart should be close to yours, I guess my question is how do you filter the false signals. Also, since you used scalper dots, how do you fill they work in comparing with B W T's vbar. How are you seeing trend, are you using a MA on entry chart or higher time frame chart? One more question, what are the green dots in the picture? Thanks for the response....I appreciate it!

Hi tradernate,

The green dots are projected from the yellow arrows.

The trend is determined by the Enthios Slow Stochastics and the Enthios keltnerchannel. (Enthios system is not working any more since 2011 when market changed, so no need to try)

The yellow and green dots along the colored red and blue bars are my own creation.

If I choose the trend correctly, then my triggers are good. But, the trend can end very fast looking short term, then my entry will fail. But when I see the trend correct it can generate alot of good signals.

Targets normally for 2 points, but wanted to test out the BWT Trend indicator to trail the stop more...

Are you a short term trader on ES ? Got a pretty chart for me?

Hi all,

I have the BWT indicators and have been using the for a while now with success. I am very interested in trying the Autotrader, I see someone posted BWT v3.06 a while ago but I cannot find the download link. Canm someone please help me out and post a link for the autotrader.

Thanks.

Hey

here's a package containing BWT + AutoTrader 3.07 - Dec 2011 and indicators, I hope this is what you're looking for

http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20121006/3Vq2iFoP.png

good luck

Hi Snaiper!

It's asking me for a password when I try to download it from mediafire. Thanks for sharing!

=====

Does anybody know if there is a irc channel with people who trade bwt method?

Hi guys , Tradernate!

Henknies1. Regarding the BWT bwtVRbar indicator, do the arrows print in real time or does it appear only after a couple of bars later?

Henknies1. Regarding the BWT bwtVRbar indicator, do the arrows print in real time or does it appear only after a couple of bars later?

If there is a value - true that the signal will be on bar closing, if - false a current bar but will play

http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20121007/C84kj2fj.png

On usual and on the compressed bars.

I hope that has helped....

Edited by snaiper-x1