Real Trading with Cracked software

zoom

Hello Friends

Does anybody of you trading live with a cracked software like NT7 or NT6 or esignal or another.Is it dengerous ? To use some cracked indicators should not be but what is it with the platforms especially Ninjatrader ?

Please give me some expirence and tipps.

BRG

• 2 weeks later...

why purchase ninja trader when it is offered free by some brokers just need to open a demo account with them if you want to practice

I agree with sherlock, I use ninja cracked as a research tool with success, because I'm still practicing. If you are serious with your trading, recommend purchasing ninja, because think is a good deal.

yes but only demo tradeding..if you like to trade live you need to purchase nt..

Not true. :) Check http://www.ampfutures.com/ninjatrader_cqg.php . One can use it for free to live trade - and have a full historical and realtime CQG datafeed at no cost. (other than maintaining a account balance) The 100% free version of NT allows you to trade via the DOM, meaning you place buy and sell orders at price levels within the DOM - any and all indicators that work in NT will be fully functional. (As a futures brokerage, you do not have stocks or spot forex access here) Your account balance determines if you can trade mini currency futures ($2500), or all the futures instruments (>$5000). (Mini currency futures essentially mimic the spot forex pairs, which, you could follow on a MT4 demo platform) For an additional $60/month (purchased in 3 month increments), NT allows you to place traders directly from the chart, and use full advanced order management - this is the full and complete version of NT, where you are essentially renting it, at $180 for every 3 months. Frankly, if one is live trading, and cannot justify this small cost, then one should not be live trading. An alternative is to use the free version along side a ~$100/month realtime datafeed. But, if you do that math, having the minimum balance with Amp Futures might be more cost effective.

I think the same holds true for some of the spot forex providers listed on NT's web pages. (Interactive Brokers [you can trade stocks with them], MB Trading) http://www.deepdiscounttrading.com/TradingPlatforms.html is an example of another futures broker, where the same free or $60/month charges hold true.

If i understand you right if i deposit 5000 i get the NT7 for free ??

Depositing that amount with ampfutures or many other futures brokers (which need to have a datafeed specifically supported by NT), will give you a full and proper datafeed for free essentially. You get to use NT for free, while you are with this brokerage; there is still a license key involved, which only will work for the time you are with the brokerage. Continuing with my example of Ampfutures, they offer free CQG when one opens an account there. (Zenfire is free as well, but has an inactivity charge if you dont trade, of $25 per month). The CQG (or zenfire) feeds are the full capacity feeds, as offered if you were to purchase them (per month) from those providers, where the rate is $75/month and higher. BUT, note than with a futures broker, you only get access to symbols or instruments that they allow you to trade. That's why I said for $2500 one can trade all currency futures (M6E, M6B) and I believe ES and some other indexes. I think their minimum deposit is $5000 to have full access to trade all symbols on their pages. Here are the symbols one can trade there, and, the necessary DAY trading margins - http://www.ampfutures.com/margins_req.html

They provide you NT for free (except I think for a 10 cents per trade charge). The free version allows you to open and close trades via the DOM. For an additional $60/month, you can place trades from the chart. This full usage charge is purchased directly from NT, every 3 months. Here are those options: http://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase-lease.php

Do note that while this gives you a full copy of NT, you can't chart forex pairs or stock pairs with it, simply because it is not part of that broker's datafeed. But, if you check with a broker like Interactive Brokers and MB Trading, they allow you to trade most instruments. You would have to contact them directly about NT charges or usage, but I believe that last link I provided should cover all the possible ways of using or paying for NT. IMO, $60 per month for the full package is not unreasonable, given or hopefully one is able to make some profits in trading.

Edited by osijek1289

• 2 weeks later...