Parabolic Sar value

Hi,

I am trading on bases of parabolic sar. But is there any indicator which give the value of sar value of different time frame in any time u are seeing.

What i mean is if i am seeing chart in 5 min . It show the value of 5min, 15min,30min,1hr,4hr,daily.

If the trends is shown along with that will be greatfull. (Value is above or below the sar)

Thankyou

Kisna

you want the actual values, or just an indication of whether the value is above or below price?

tell me exactly what you want to see, where you want to see it etc... don't be afraid to be specific..

I'm working on something.. .will post it here when I have something...

I'm thinking...

have global values you can set, and customisable per tf values.

If per tf val not set, use global value

Offset to the top right of the chart(customisable based off top right corner), show headings spaced out in columns (as opposed to rows... let me know your preference)

Then below that show rsi vals, green for below price, and red for above price...

want an arrow?

In a future version, I may tilt the text to the angle of the last 2 dots (up to a maximum tilt i.e. 45 degrees)

I remember seeing a multi tf indicator that was similar, but did it for a lot more indicators, and displayed arrows I think...

I'm kinda replicating that (got it somewhere in the archives, and should really dig out the source to make it easier for me, but can't be arsed and want to do it better anyway...)

IF I come across it, I'll post it...

break over... now back to the magic...

back again... do you want it as an indicator or an expert?

I've made it as an expert as I may develop it in future.. but it's easy enough to make it as an indicator...

I've posted the indicator here as the expert does not currently trade...

Here is V0.1

[email protected]/file/ybuMYKF2/_SAR_Trader_Indicator.html

put it in your experts folder and load it on a chart...

you can also backtest it, and see the values changing...

everything is customisable...

let me know if I am on the right path...

NB! I don't guarantee my code... I test it as well as I can, but sometimes unexpected errors creep in... nobody is perfect... e&oe

Edited by sidecona
back again...

change the tOffset parameter, make it something like 300...

rOffset is how far you want it to start from the right,

tOffset is how far you want it from the top...

Unfortunately the objects don't get deleted properly, and I only set the headings in Init... so you will have to remove it, delete all objects starting with the prefix, and then attach it again with the new parameters...

Let me know if you want to develop this further...