(req) forex H0l y Gr@i L

There is one miising in your indicator, its called kaufman3. Attach it and you will see the difference in your PBF squaze.

it should be look like this.

http://i.imgur.com/62PMx.gif

I try to attach the indi but I have no priority to do so

There are many indicators missing as per your H0ly Gr@il :):):)

Thanks for suggestion about kaufman3 indicator

Here is kaufman3 and dailydata ( main chart ) indicator

LINK : http://min.us/mxxPBZ1Ij

Hi grisleback,

I think : there are NOT just RSI, STOCs or MACD. They looks different.

I hope orinin will have a peace and love mind to share the name of those indi.

regards,

anton

Think what he's saying is it's a common indicator like RSI, STOCs, MACD but it's the way he reads it and trades it that makes the diffrence. You can take 10 traders and give them just an RSI to trade from and no two will have the same results.

Hi joeher133,

It looks alike. But not same.

Thank you and regards,

anton

It's a Heiken Ashi with a PBF Squeeze and what looks like some support and resistance lines. For the Kaufman3, you just need to have it in your indicators folder and the PBF Squeeze will reference it, you don't need to attach it.

http://i.imgur.com/kXAlC.gif

http://i.imgur.com/kXAlC.gif

Sorry guy I got this from my mentor and is not available for sale anywhere or everywhere. But If Im not mistaken, even the indicator available widely in any forum but were modified to suit in trading based on location and timing.

I m not intent to hurt anyone but I just cant stand when someone saying that Holygrail is not exist. Holygrail for me is making profit consistently and each position is winning, 100% making profit doesnt matter how big is the profit but still profit.

Edited by orinin

Hah ..... seems we have newbie here....Ya indeed there is a holy grail, but it is in your head, between your ears ornin...not in 2 or 3 indicators.....

If your mentor teach you to trade with more than one indicators ...i suppose you need to change it...

What we need to trade is 2 or 3 timeframes and 1 or 2 price action pattern......

You can't beat the market with 3 indicators...

You are right, infact the system is to be read with pure price action which is lied on each indicators in the system.

who is beating the market with useless indicator, If you look carefully the candle in the system, its a heart of the system which is reading the price action, and its not Heiken Ashi as some people suspecting and I will never beat the market, but I will follow the market flows.

You learn this from me, "never beat the market, but follow the market flows, and you will never loss as the market wont beat you as well"

Yes Im newbie in this forum but been trading for almost 20 years now, I hope you trade the market before me otherwise, a big shame to you saying that Im newbie.

orinin,

Please help us to be profitable trader as you are.

Regards,

anton

You are right, infact the system is to be read with pure price action which is lied on each indicators in the system.

who is beating the market with useless indicator, If you look carefully the candle in the system, its a heart of the system which is reading the price action, and its not Heiken Ashi as some people suspecting and I will never beat the market, but I will follow the market flows.

You learn this from me, "never beat the market, but follow the market flows, and you will never loss as the market wont beat you as well"

Yes Im newbie in this forum but been trading for almost 20 years now, I hope you trade the market before me otherwise, a big shame to you saying that Im newbie.

ornin ....what you say??? you need indicator to read price action???if you really know how to trade price action, you don't need any indicator....prooobably one MA...in your chart you have 7 indicators....

no offenсe but you talk nonsense dude....like you said, you have trade from 20 years....but you still need a mentor???

this is pretty newbie for me....

Edited by mashki