(req) forex H0l y Gr@i L

For his holy grail, his promise of "drawing" 25 buyers out of 1000 overall purchasers to receive the holy grail, what if he never reaches the 1000 number? Or take a very long time? For example, if he sells only 100 copies per year, you will need to wait for 10 years before reaching 1000.

Even if I ever buys it, I know I am not going remember this purchase of $15 ten years from now. How about you?

Even if everything he says is true, if 1000 is not reached, he is not breaking his promise by not sharing the holy grail with anyone.

And even if 1000 is reached, he says 25 out of 1000 will get it, so only 2.5% chance of winning the "draw".

If anyone put their $15 in, you are more realistically only buying 2 other forex methods for the price of $15. Do not put your hope up too high for winning the lottery. At least that way you will be less disappointed.

This guy is a genius. If he gets 1000 people to pay him $15, he makes $15,000. All he has to say, sorry you didn't win the draw and I gave you the chart pattern bonus as promissed. This is what theives like John Davier think of to rip people off, thinking they were about to become wealthy overnight, and then nothing but another disappointment. Think about it everyone, if you made &250,000 in a week would you want the hastle of dealing with the public for another $15,000?

just go and buy 1000 copies for $15k...you'll have them back within 3 days with the help of the grail

I thought of the same thing too, LOL. Except then I thought: even if I can afford $15,000, he can always say "Sorry, already over 25 other people have already purchased the rights. So I can only accept 975 purchases from you. You can pay me $15 x 975 = $14,625." Then a few weeks later he can say, "Guess what, I did my random selection already, none of your 975 purchases was selected. I already shared the Holy Grail with the first 25 purchasers I selected 'randomly'!" Aaaaaah. So I will be out of $14K, and still no Holy Grail. (Assuming it ever existed.)

he he he he he...... funny funny....

BTW, Anyone please share if you have it.

Thank you

Unless the author or his immediate family is a member on this forum, I don't think anyone else in the world has the author's Holy Grail system yet, if it exists, as he still has not released it to his 25 lucky drawers.

This guy is a genius. If he gets 1000 people to pay him $15, he makes $15,000. All he has to say, sorry you didn't win the draw and I gave you the chart pattern bonus as promissed. This is what theives like John Davier think of to rip people off, thinking they were about to become wealthy overnight, and then nothing but another disappointment. Think about it everyone, if you made &250,000 in a week would you want the hastle of dealing with the public for another $15,000?

My thoughts the same.

Looks to me like the old GRAIL sold several times through the years by others.

Draw trendlines & in this case he also used fib lines. Watch where they intersect each other & that is supposedly the next turning point in time.

One marketer sold it for 5,000 & another 10,000. Problem it looks great in hindsight not always easy in real time.

Thanks mtuppers.

Would you please to help visualizing it by chart picture as example?

Regards,

Anton

download this two file

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/xlAEsyYU/MACDBars.html

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/iR5kiGDS/Stochastic_Cross_Alert1a.html

note: macd is in bar form for you to easy to see the trend. by default red is up blue is down

you do not need template. just apply this two indicator on chart.

I will not post anymore on this. this one is very easy.

Thank you mtuppers.

Regards,

Anton

download this two file

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/xlAEsyYU/MACDBars.html

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/iR5kiGDS/Stochastic_Cross_Alert1a.html

note: macd is in bar form for you to easy to see the trend. by default red is up blue is down

you do not need template. just apply this two indicator on chart.

I will not post anymore on this. this one is very easy.

Hi orinin,

Great.

Please just share the indicator. And advice me the name of them, so I will google by myself.

I will find myself how to use them.

Then I will share them here with all my bro and sis, who has share many things to us.

Regards,

anton

Its just an ordinary indicator which is freely available in forum. The holygrail is not from the indicator but from the way you are using it. So hard to share it.

Hi orinin,

Great.

Please just share the indicator. And advice me the name of them, so I will google by myself.

Then I will share them here with all my bro and sis, who has share many things to us.

Regards,

anton

Think what he's saying is it's a common indicator like RSI, STOCs, MACD but it's the way he reads it and trades it that makes the diffrence. You can take 10 traders and give them just an RSI to trade from and no two will have the same results.

Hi orinin,

Great.

Regards,

anton

That's the True Spirit Anton, Thanks

ORININ : Just give us the name of Indicator on main chart !!! :)

Here is PBF_Squeeze indicator

http://i.minus.com/jP4UJIhfHuRk9.gif

Download : http://min.us/mSa6DTNa2

Regards

Danny

That's the True Spirit Anton, Thanks

ORININ : Just give us the name of Indicator on main chart !!! :)

Here is PBF_Squeeze indicator

http://i.minus.com/jP4UJIhfHuRk9.gif

Download : http://min.us/mSa6DTNa2

Regards

Danny

There is one miising in your indicator, its called kaufman3. Attach it and you will see the difference in your PBF squaze.

it should be look like this.

http://i.imgur.com/62PMx.gif

I try to attach the indi but I have no priority to do so

Edited by orinin