(REQ) ** The SymmetryIndicators'JayCluster' Indicator **

zoom

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gavetso
this a old video actually the prblme with their indicator are all repaint see my no repaint versoin adn see the signal and method is interesting but youget several also stops hit and ifyoudont have cash to keepint or not trade constantly the method youcan losees alof money

If you set the symmetry Dots indicator to the lowest setting you will see it just simply plots the swing high and lows which is the same as the Built in ninjatrader Indicator called "Swings". Symmetry dots has a customizable setting which plots them a certain number of ticks away or something like that.

But nonetheless it shows how simple indicators based on Price action work really well. Obviously Every marketers who sells an indicator is masking the original, but the indicators closer to Price are the best ones to use as tools in your trading

here it is- its a cs so u have to compile it but its version V6a

enjoy and have fun. read my previous posts regarding this indicator before you use it in real time.

https://anonfiles.com/file/165c646b47bd362a7015f5ec0928f58e

good trading

Jane

Traderbeauty, the V6a compiled well and it does not give me any error messages, but I do not see almost any dot on the chart, and no clusters. Compared to what V5a generates - it is generating probably just 0-0.5% of the information that V5a generates. Is it possible that the lack of its dll file cause this problem? Do I need to reference it to something despite the fact that it does not call for anything during the compilation? I tried it on minutes, renko and tick charts and all behave the same. Thanks, Ron

Hi Ron.

I am the wrong person to answer these questions :).

I think that the Cs is enough.

I am not using this indicator because it takes too many computer resources and in reality i dont need it, i do my own.

If you read my previous posts you will see that there are many more disadvantages to this indicator.

Sorry i cant help more.

Jane

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...