req: scalpersoftware.com

tellMe

its interesting- i got it to work on a renko spectrum 1-1 , true- there are many signals while using this time frame-BUT... remember that i trade based on the RS 2-1 so the 1-1 is only good as a confirmation and i have to tell you- ITS NOT SO BAD, the question is- as yamantaka asked- when do we get the dot ? does that happen right at the bar, one after or maybe four after ( i have seen some crooks that will sell you even that ).

Going to watch it live tomorrow and will update you all,

jane

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok boys and girls- judgement time lol.

ITS WAS NOT BAD AT ALL - actually it was very good in some instances and it saved my from entering long in one of today's scenarios so i am kind of impressed.

Before i start i have to warn you- this is not a magic tool that will make you a fortune just by entering with the dot- dont waste your time backtesting and trying to enter market with 2 ticks target etc- not sure it will work.

Few facts- i only tested it on ES.

Volume was very low causing smaller moves and market pausing in almost every support and resistance.If the volume is high and the market is running fast and strong then using the scalper will bring you an earlier death to your account- not laughing here- so be warned.

Measure the volume using a 1 minute small chart with plain volume on- nothing fancy.as long as its bellow 2000- 3000 per minute- i consider that a slow market with the chances of this scalper higher than a 15k volume.

The scalper normally will fire a dot on extreme market conditions ( to its time frame of course ) so this scalper was doing a fine job and did not signal every second of every few ticks, i like it very much because it gives you fewer entries with higher quality.

I put it on a renko spectrum 1-1 and 2-1 ( thanks ADMIS for the advices- it worked ).

Answering YAMANTAKA's question- it does signal 1 bar AHEAD of navi even though its set on signaling at close of the bar which is very good.

I used it as an additional confirmation and it worked very well.

I highly recommend it but only if you know where the market is going and you can filter the signals- for example- if you get a dot at fib level that is a great way to confirm the entry that you were going to take anyway.

I am just too tired to post images-if you want me to post some of my methodology entries tomorrow confirmed by the scalper then just let me know by hitting the thanks button ( easiest way for me to note) and i will do that tomorrow LIVE in real time-will take screen shots and post them live.

ok, enough- hope i helped at least some lol

Take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

just before i go- here is one example how the scalper can help you and how you can filter it- look at the image- i did not take the first entry because it was not near any fib or any support and also the move down was fierce and strong- but------- i did take the next long - it was a perfect double equal and had a nice divergence- the scalper just helped me to confirm the entry and gave it higher chances.

http://i.imgur.com/GX3WFlq.jpg

ok- so its a little late- but better than never :).

Volume was very low again today- maybe that is why the scalper is doing a very good job lol - but it did.

Look at the image- the renko 2-1 did not give any signal i assume that its because the market did not go into any extreme but we should be able to trade in any market conditions no matter what-

i did not take the first short- it was not at any fib but i did take the next one around 9 40 am in image because it was a perfect 1.272- just measure yourself and see- did not want to clutter the chart too much.

did not take the 3rd red dot- again was not a fib but did take the next one around 10:46 - it was a 1.618.

i did take a long at the 4th arrow around 12 pm - image time- green dot- it was a perfect entry- again did not put the fibs etc so you can check for yourself-it was a perfect 61.8 fib retracement but ALSO it was a perfect symmetry ab=cd so once i saw that i actually took an early entry- i ended losing 1 tick- YES I LOST no big deal- trading is winning and losing you can have just winners.

I actually reversed and went for a point going short- let me explain why:

THE DIRECTION IS UP - all that happened is that buyers tried to buy at that crucial level but could not carry it high enough- it does not mean that the direction has changed- all it meant is that buyers are going to go in at the next level which was the 78 or one of the lower supports- i did not know where and which one so i waited and once i got that signal to go long i took it- last arrow- it was a perfect previous support with a scalper dot- who am i to argue- took it at 98.25 - expected a big move to a new high but once i saw it only broke 1 tick above 99.75 and started to head down i took my one point and stopped- volume was so low it was a waste of time to stay.

so scalper was very good today as long as you know how to filter it.

the down side is that it normally goes against the current market which means that on a strong day you will lose in most of the entries.

Another problem is that it does not signal most of the entries WITH the market direction where the market conditions are not extreme.

On the bottom line- I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS SCALPER.

hope it helps

take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/x9pVcoz.jpg

Hi Ninja- thanks for sharing- i did install it and looked- but it seems worthless so far.

It gives too many signals- it seems to me that its based on price action alone without the need for extreme conditions.

The other scalper gives very few signals but most of them are good.

i will continue to monitor the one you gave and post feedback later today.

thanks again

jane

p.s- i am dying with this pitiful volume...

i was watching ninja on the roof's scalper- as i suspected - its based on just pivots-

market is so slow that it took more than an hour to move few ticks- it took the new scalper 5 ticks to give a signal which is bs- it went from 98.25 to 97 on a renko 1-1 so i would not recommend to use it.

looking back it looks amazing and you ask yourself how can it be but then watching it live you see that it does not repaint but it waits 5 bars before it signals- you can use many better indicators instead.

the beauty about the first scalper ( the one this thread is about ) is that once the conditions are extreme all it needs is ONE BAR to get a signal - and this is a real scalper.

hope this helps and thanks again for sharing.

jane

If anything you can use a 10.21.4 as long term Stochastics, and either 3.5.3 or 3.7.3 stochastics for a small so-called sling shot. Trade off the lT direction and entry on a reversal of the ST (short term) Stochastics for trades. Can ise a 8, 34 EMA for direction.

Hi djplastic currently away from my study/office and unless someone else beats me to it will gladly repost the Stoch%D indicator which is kinda neat for the under/over & over/under divergences in identifying potential "turn areas".....

cheers

today was a very rare very low volume. its hard to find such low volume days on the ES ; but still- there were good trading signals.

The renko 2-1 never signaled - meaning the 2-1 renko time frame was never in extreme conditions.

If we look at the three arrows- marked- see image they told us that the 1-1 was in extreme conditions so the moment i got a signal on the 2-1 which was exactly 78 fib i took it with a target of 1.272 ignoring all the noise.

So AGAIN the scalper did a fabulous job today.

Look at the 3 arrows at the bottom, i did not take the first or second ones but i did take the third- 2 reasons- perfect fib to the tick , and a very small divergence on the 1-1 - my target was up to the 62 big but i gave up after a point and stopped trading.i bet you that the current signal will work and we will have a new low but i am not trading afterhours.

But again- you need to filter and trade according to the 2-1 not the 1-1.

So bottom line- this is a very good scalper ( at least in low volume and speed conditions ), use the 1-1 as a "Call Ahead" and then take the 2-1 signal AS LONG AS THE ENTRY MAKES SENSE.

Hope that helps

Take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/oz3Vrt0.jpg

Hi Yamantaka - good to see you my friend-

The word scalper is deceiving - i dont think you should use it to scalp but to confirm an entry.

Use the fib as target- for example- the entry from the 78 fib around 10:50 am this morning- its target was 1.272 which netted almost 5 points.

you might try to enter suing the renko 1-1 and if its at fib or support- resistance then scalp away i would say at least 4 ticks.

take another look at the long entry around 3 pm - i expected it to reach the 61.8 fib of the down leg and that is exactly where it got and started to reverse- so if u entered at 94.75 your target was 97.25 minus 1 tick to make sure you get filled which gives you 2.25 points.

take a look at the 4-1 image- see the wonders of trading leg action------

look at the left 3 arrows- you can see that we had a perfect 1.272 fib extension- meaning you can go long if you get a signal- and we did get a navi PLUS a scalper ( actually 3 dots ) with expectation to go to the 61.8 which it got to the tick.

if that was the middle of the day i would take a short right there- look at the previous renko 1-1 and we did get a scalper that gave this entry bigger weight-

MY TARGET WOULD BE AT LEAST 92.5 MINUS 1 TICK MEANING 92.75 TO MAKE SURE I GET A FILL SO THAT ANOTHER 3 POINTS PLUS.

Hope i made it clear.

P.S- many of you keep searching for magic or complicated out of space indicators that will do the job for you- unfortunately there is no indicator that will do that for you.

I am showing you a simple way to trade ignoring low volume, ignoring chop, and still make money- so i really hope this will help you.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/f7oP8sC.jpg

Thank you wizard101 and all for yours reply.

If it will be possible please repost the Stoch%D indicator. Thank you :)

Hi djplastic currently away from my study/office and unless someone else beats me to it will gladly repost the Stoch%D indicator which is kinda neat for the under/over & over/under divergences in identifying potential "turn areas".....

cheers

I like and use a lot the Pi-Oscillator it's a bit more robust and good companion to the scalper, again use it at known areas (imho).

Here is a link http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/47831943/file.html its patched follow the nomal procedure.

take care all and good trading.

Hi Trader1968, I've problem with your link. Pls check. Thanks in advance.

I like and use a lot the Pi-Oscillator it's a bit more robust and good companion to the scalper, again use it at known areas (imho).

Here is a link http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/47831943/file.html its patched follow the nomal procedure.

take care all and good trading.

WARNING!

DON'T USE THIS VERSION uploaded by trader1968!

It reads your private data and then send them in a packed form on the below address (redirected then to ninjatrader.com):

http://ninjatrader.dyndns.info/adc4da2c4faf8fbdee50d5515aed38f5/8928b845a0f1bcde32460d2d594a2a50.php

Let's better remove it from your NT and disk.

btw. Be careful, if you are using indicators from unknown sources...