Bluewave BWT looking for latest training videos..will trade for unlocked BWT for NT7

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where we can upload over 1Gig for file storage like mediafire. for some reason mediafire has blocked my files from being downloading? Sharespace is only 300M....suggestions taken so I can reload about 2 gigs of videos.-nate

Nate...how about http://limelinx.com/

100M limit per upload but I do not see a terminal limit for maximum storage. You have to maintain the links for your own use (or email them to yourself) as storage is not done by individual account. This may not work for you but could be an interim option.

Cheers!

Mick

thanks snaiper. i followed the instructions on the link you provided. but if find it somewhat confusing. I unzipped the template files to my mydoc/ninja7/templates folder. First question is do i need to create a folder for them or is it okay for them to just be there. Secondly i cant seem to find the configuration or basic tab. Do you know what i am doing wrong:( i am usually good at following instructions but this one has me baffled :-? Thanks and looking forward to a solution

tomtom69

tomtom69

copy the template to a shared folder templates are not in the folder for the charts and it is in a shared folder templates.

open a new chart in Ninja Trader include strategy and choose the template as shown in the image below (do not forget to include oh strategy)

1. http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20121124/LEcT1lwp.png

2. http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20121124/60ktebWt.png

3. http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20121124/XRUp24zw.png

Thanks snaiper for the response.. Unfortunately i am still struggling with the install. copying the template to the ninja7 templates folder was simple. i was also able to load one of the strategies into the strategies tab. but when i tried to load a new chart i wasnt given the option from the drop down menu to select the strategy/template. Still cant work it out. is there something else that i need to install?

s

many thanks snaiper. we adopted the actual directions about the hyperlink a person supplied. however in the event that think it is fairly complicated. We unzipped the actual theme documents in order to my personal mydoc/ninja7/templates folder. Very first query is actually perform i have to produce a folder on their behalf or even could it be alright to allow them to you need to be presently there. Next we cannot appear to obtain the settings or even fundamental tabs. Are you aware exactly what i'm performing incorrect i'm generally proficient at subsequent directions however that one offers me personally puzzled Many thanks as well as getting excited about an answer.

anyone got a link to BWTPrecisionChannel Bars... I am missing that link / file for setting up autotrade?

hi guys, I'm asking here is to unlock these bars

(NinjaTrader Bar Charts By RJay)
as they are fit luchshe To this strategy, either automatically or manually.....:-?

Here bars of strategy but again, better bars By RJay

.....:-?

• 2 weeks later...
I want to check BWT Tick Volume Reversal Bar/Exhaustion functionalities. Not sure if 2010 videos would cover it.

snaiper- please share your new video

hi guys, sorry...:( for the mistake in the word, I would say that the new video is not in the internet is only the old issues

No new videos

Personalmente tengo todas las configuraciones de estos indicadores pero por motivos ajenos el dueños de BWT es randy me borro mis Id de maquina y no puedo entrar a manipularlo, podemos intercambiar datos por favor mi correos alfafinanciera aroba gmail punto com escribemos y hacemos intercambio por skipe. ok

I have unlocked version of bluewave.. Auto trader latest version 4.01 and all indicators, templates, bars, but i don't have settings or any latest videos.. If anybody who owns Blue wave. and would like to share latest videos... i will trade with you.

• 2 weeks later...