REQ: Synergy Pro

Frank, can you please explain the 9 templates? It seems groups of 3 broken down by b, g, and w.

Frank, can you please explain the 9 templates? It seems groups of 3 broken down by b, g, and w.

iqofgenius, I'm trying to figure them out too, I've just started to play around with system to see what happens, I've just got a potential Short alert on NZDUSD H1 ...

everything is working except the MTF indicator with is not in the rar..has not been edu yet. but everything else is working fine... just need to figure out the templates.

Most of the indicators are the same as in version 2, with just a few changes in this version..

Frank

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank, think I've got it. The B G and W are for you chart background colors. If you choose B it works on a Black background. The MTF works but you have to load it manually from the indicators and then save the template again. If you want, you can eliminate APB from the chart and use regular candles. Dean has a love affair with Heiken Ashi. Most of the rules I suspect are the same as found in the regular Synergy Pro with the exception of the fractals or what he calls ASR. Even still a manual would be nice. Dean usually trades this on a 15 minute chart and I believe enters on the 3rd red or green candle. The big alert arrows are something new and probably ties in with some kind of audio or printed alert in the upper left corner. Again thanks for what was obviously a helluva task in educating this thing and I hope it makes you money enough to pay for your time and effort.

Hi Frank,

Can you upload both of them to another site? 4shared does not work for me? It would be appreciated if you or someone else could do that.

Thanks iqofgenius, Never noticed the MTF... :-) thanks for letting me know and the info... and for your request here you go a manual, just found it.

h**p://***[email protected]*m/office/kfsxhuuu/Synergy_Pro_Ebook_v512.html all I can find right now!

Frank

I have made a couple of alterations to this such as automatic take profit and SRS entry rules consideration which if I am correct will make this thing killer!! Testing on a live account tomorrow and will let you know.

I still this the package is missing some items, it's supposed to provide take profits and stop loss settings

I'm thinking that there maybe an ea that does this work but there is no ea in the edu package

Syn Pro Video files

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_APB/SP_APB.html

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_APB/SP_APB.mp4

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_APB/SP_APBA.html

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_APBA/SP_APBA.mp4

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_DSR/SP_DSR.html

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_DSR/SP_DSR.mp4

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_ASR/SP_ASR.html

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_ASR/SP_ASR.mp4

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_MTF/SP_MTF.html

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_MTF/SP_MTF.mp4

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_PT/SP_PT.html

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_PT/SP_PT.mp4

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_Volatility/SP_Volatility.html

hxxp://www.synergyprotrader.com/video/SP_Volatility/SP_Volatility.mp4

Can be easily downloaded with opera

The package is complete. The trade alert mtay not appear when first apply template. You may have to add it

I don't think the alerts (SPTA) and the apba work. Yes I have tried all the things I could think of but come up blank. Are you having any problems? I get the top part of the alert (that says it is working) but so far no alerts or APBA.

Update

I changed currency pairs for I didn't get EURCHF to show but went to EURUSD things seem to be ok. Some pairs seem to show history and others at real time. Nice to check this out.

Thanks all.

Edited by bedrockbrett

I don't think the alerts (SPTA) and the apba work. Yes I have tried all the things I could think of but come up blank. Are you having any problems? I get the top part of the alert (that says it is working) but so far no alerts or APBA.

bedrockbrett, The Synergy Pro does give alerts.. just make sure the trade alert is added to your chart when trading.

(Screen Capture) h**ps://hotfile.c*m/dl/181986795/fe38f28/synergypro-screenshot.PNG.html

Frank

Look at the trade results posted in the back of the manual. This thing is not at all impressive except for how it looks on a chart. It is in fact another account drainer. In the market conditions we have today in trading, believe it or not, I have gone back to using the SRS Trendrider from Vladimir Ribakov and am having great success. You can't get it here because it is black listed, but check it out. Even the entry arrows on SRS line up with the outline arrows on Synergy Pro. Just be careful of this my friends.

Ian,

Obviously I am not qualified to say SRS is the ONLY system working, just that it is working for me. The causes of the current situation are meaningless. It is what it is and I adjust to it. The big thing about SRS is that when you follow the "human eye" rule it keeps you out of a lot of whipsaw and losing trades. Not all, but most. I use it on the 15 minute.

So it's blacklisted (No. 11). But thanks for the note, I will go find it from the author.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/5869-Black-Book-List-stuff-you-can-t-SHARE-update-Dec-2010

Look at the trade results posted in the back of the manual. This thing is not at all impressive except for how it looks on a chart. It is in fact another account drainer. In the market conditions we have today in trading, believe it or not, I have gone back to using the SRS Trendrider from Vladimir Ribakov and am having great success. You can't get it here because it is black listed, but check it out. Even the entry arrows on SRS line up with the outline arrows on Synergy Pro. Just be careful of this my friends.

I recently skyped with Vladimir...and he is mainly doing signals services....he told me that he uses 100-200 pip stop losses.....but I think that he is using a higher timeframe...on the 15 min....what do you find yourself using (typically)....

At the present time Vlad is in bed with divergences. Vrtually everything he does now is based on divergences. With SRS your stoploss is always the previous high or low and take profit is 1/2 of that amount with an 80% TP and a 20% let 'er ride. That is how the EA for SRS works. I trade full lots, use the 15 minute chart and trade 3 pairs at present. 30 pips a day total is at least $240 plus whatever the 2% gives. I am happy with that as my rule #2 is - don't get greedy.

Ian,

If I did find one I could not trust it. The SRS EA chimes when a trade setup occurs. You check everything for correctness and place the trade and walk away. It manages the trade and either stops you out or takes your 80% profit and manages the remaining 20% until it stops out at breakeven of at the take profit level. If that is too much and you don't mind a learning curve, check out xxx.nadex.c0m and xxx.apexinvesting.c0m and learn CFTC regulated binary options. Nadex is the ONLY regulated binary option exchange available.