Req. (MBFX-II)

Can anyone report their experience with MBFX -II (good, bad or indifferent)? What is different about this version? Does a system purveyor have to practice writing in broken English? Is there a manual for the revised system?

4/29/2012 Still would like to see manual/instructions for new system revision.

Edited by Steveg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, a mate of mine trades this on real account. He made $350 yesterday. He also uses their sms thing. He forwarded their sms to me yesterday and all 3 signals they sent was on the button. All together the signals made over 140 pips. Can't remember thge exact amount of pips.

At this stage their sms is based on their analisys. From the 13th it will be based on their indi's. They have sent him a message stating this as they say their signals makes more pips. Hope this helps. I will keep you guys upto date as he updates me if you guys want.

But this does look legit. In the 3 years that I been on indo this is the best system I have experienced and trust me I have tested them all.

Sorry my last comment. 98% is a bit over the top to be honest. Myself and my friend recon it at maybe 90% at most on 4h.I would not recommend it on any time frame lowe. Rather put it on as many pairs as possible. That way u guarenteed to get a couple of signals a day. But its all about understanding the trading method and def MM. Money management will make or brake you on any system. With MM you can loose trades but still make profit if that makes sence

I hear at 9 GMT they send SMS ( or by his web member) , if that after you receive signal from your friend , you can post for us try some day .

Best , Thanks

Hi guys, a mate of mine trades this on real account. He made $350 yesterday. He also uses their sms thing. He forwarded their sms to me yesterday and all 3 signals they sent was on the button. All together the signals made over 140 pips. Can't remember thge exact amount of pips.

At this stage their sms is based on their analisys. From the 13th it will be based on their indi's. They have sent him a message stating this as they say their signals makes more pips. Hope this helps. I will keep you guys upto date as he updates me if you guys want.

But this does look legit. In the 3 years that I been on indo this is the best system I have experienced and trust me I have tested them all.

Hi guys, Ok this is what I have so far. From yesterday their sms signals are now based on their mbfx indi's. wheree as prev it was based on some math thing. My friend forwarded the signals to me yesterday as they came through. 2 of the 3 pairs that came through hit sl. I cross ref it with the indi's and saw they are based on the 30min charts first off. But secondly they did not follow their own rules. when I got the signals i queried this. The one they did get right is the one that gave a signal on my vharts 2 and that was usdjpy and its about to hit tp at 79.94 so Im waiting.

Over all the mbfx system is proving itself but as for their sms services so far sucks. I will keep you upto date.

Sorry my last comment. 98% is a bit over the top to be honest. Myself and my friend recon it at maybe 90% at most on 4h.I would not recommend it on any time frame lowe. Rather put it on as many pairs as possible. That way u guarenteed to get a couple of signals a day. But its all about understanding the trading method and def MM. Money management will make or brake you on any system. With MM you can loose trades but still make profit if that makes sence

Hello Eldiablo54, Thank You for your info on this system. Please help us to understand how you trade this system. Even though there is no manual, I thought that it was easy and self explanatory,(1.Green arrow and 3 semafor at the same time. 2. Wait until price is exiting the extreme zones), but when I test on strategy tester, all I get are re-painting, false signals that turn against you as soon as you enter trades. Please tell us how you use it to get such wonderful results. Many Thanks in advance.

Ok, we are now testing it on 30min timeframe. Friday I made 210 pips. Ok what we do is we only take trades in the direction of the mbfx bands as I call it. Always follow main trend. So basically if I see a signal coming up I switch to 1h and 4h chart to see if the trend is the same direction. So if trend is down I would only take sell signals. So it touches the red lines. I then wait for signal on timing indicator. But when signal comes on timing indicator I don't jump in. I wait for the line to touch or go through the 70 line before I take sell. Tp is current blue line amount. Do not change tp after that as the line will move as price moves. Once u set Tp that's it. My stoploss for now is dependent on what pair I'm on. Eurousd would be 40 for now. More volitile pairs 60. If u wait for the timing indi to move through 70 it will assist to get less backlash. And same for buy. Wait for it to go through 30. Hope this helps guys. Green pips to all

Ok guys feedback from mbfx guys. Aparently we must move the tp with the blue line. In some cases it gives yu more pips and some cases will be less. I will test and keep you guys posted

oh btw their sms signals still suck dont waist money on their sms service

Edited by Eldiablo54
add

Hello everybody,

You can enhance the MBFX system by adding Vostro indicator that also created by MBFX's author. It detects bottom and top without any repainting. So, it gives you further confirmation signal. Download Vostro here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ndz871jnzt87nu1

Enjoy!.

Hi everyone,

Orignal MBFX System is one of the best manual trading system. However, we must glue the screen to identify the system rule to entry. Here I combine the orignal MBFX system indicator and MBFX Timing indicator to MBFX_System_DEC indicator. This indicator will alert you when the price touch green/red line and Timing indicator goes to Yellow. You must further check other indicator to confirm, e.g. Snatcher or Trend Predictor.

Furthermore, I recommend you should add Vostro indicator to the Orignal MBFX system, this indicator also created by MBFX's author and will give you another signal to confirm by drawing prediction Bottoms and Tops without any repainting. It looks interesting.

MBFX_System_DEC indicator and Vostro indicator are attached in this post. After download, you add Vostro indicator and replace orginal MBFX System indicator by MBFX_System_DEC indicator to the current MBFX chart. That's all.

http://www.mediafire.com/?epcri5f52c7f719

Enjoy!.

Edited by lptuyen

• 9 months later...

MBFX II is a great system. I trade it live on my account with Tradersway.

I only trade the yellow and red circles. I allow the circles to reached as far to the outer bands before placing a trade.

When you get the yellow circle with a green arrow at the red or green band, you have a 95% rate on a winning trade.