[Req] Vl@dimir Rib@kov's Forex**LST**System

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plz educat fast huge request ;)

As I stated earlier.. education comes at a cost. It has yet to be educated as no one is willing to pay that cost. If folks want to pay the cost to have the coders educate this then it would be done in a few days. That last version that was educated was payed for by someone. Nothing is free my friends.

It is probably cheaper (and faster) to just pay for Vladimir Ribakov's course directly and get the indicators supported. After all, as you said, it is worth it.

I agree with that. Plus you will never have to pay again for an upgrade. Vladimir offers great support on using divergence and you just won't get that without buying the system from him.

This is a good video, if anyone doubts a system that they bought .... and suffers a series of losing trades, and then move on to the next system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew1L6SLpHgM

If anyone knows how to convert this hour long lecture into .wmv or .avi movie to store in case the YouTube post is taken down.

Get a free copy of YouTude downloader and play with VLC media player.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...