Does anyone have the eminisniper indicators for N7?

tellMe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Try...is the dot based on the SMI crossover of the zero line? Do you know how he use the dot?

ebizpro...if it still matters to you...the EminiSniperDotO is a poor knockoff of the widely available SMI4. If you are using these types of signals the SMI4 would be the way to go and no "education" needed!

Cheers!

Mick

• 4 weeks later...
Hi kungfutrader and longboat

Here is one to try out

http://[email protected]/file/mcbpgg

@=a

Many thanks unfortunatly I've this error message

Import filed.The Ninja Script Archive file may contains duplicate method names that already exist in your pc (FALSE) or there is a required fiel missing on eiher your pc or in the import archive.

Many thanks unfortunatly I've this error message

Import filed.The Ninja Script Archive file may contains duplicate method names that already exist in your pc (FALSE) or there is a required fiel missing on eiher your pc or in the import archive.

Hi laser1000it sorry you are having issues. Have you tried copy and paste of individual files to "custom" folder?

try these http://[email protected]/file/yyzmjs

@=a

unzip then try import

Edit: sorry about that laser1000it, I had not tried them out just got them from forum earlier.

Glad to hear worked for you longboat. Did you import into regular nt or educated nt?

The ones posted in this post #15 do import and were fixed by zeraw31 a while back but do not include the dots and dot osc.

I just tried to import (from post 13) and it failed like for laser1000it

anyone with ideas on what to try don't be shy and help out.

Thanks

Edited by newbie0101

• 2 months later...
Hi laser1000it sorry you are having issues. Have you tried copy and paste of individual files to "custom" folder?

try these http://[email protected]/file/yyzmjs

@=a

unzip then try import

Edit: sorry about that laser1000it, I had not tried them out just got them from forum earlier.

Glad to hear worked for you longboat. Did you import into regular nt or educated nt?

The ones posted in this post #15 do import and were fixed by zeraw31 a while back but do not include the dots and dot osc.

I just tried to import (from post 13) and it failed like for laser1000it

anyone with ideas on what to try don't be shy and help out.

Thanks

Try Tools->Edit NinjaScript->Indicator to learn the name and location of the problem. You may have to remove some other file(s) to make this compile.