(REQ) Volatility Factor

hxxp://[email protected]/?hop=ib4lucy65

they offer for $299

There are hundreds of ways to trade Forex.

Some of these strategies are extremely lucrative.

But many are barely worth the paper they written on.

The best way to consistently profit from Forex is to pick the right strategy for the market conditions. Stagnant markets require a specific strategy. Volatile markets require a completely different approach.

The successful trader knows how to pick the right one for his trading style.

Here's the deal though...

If you read the forums and Forex trading blogs you would think that there is only one or two profitable trading strategies out there.

That's not true!

There is a trading strategy that makes 10-15+pips a trade while using proven trading strategies.

It's not your fault that you haven't heard about it. In fact, many of the professional traders hope that you never will.

Today is your lucky day because you'll learn this new strategy and get the opportunity to start making money with it in your next trading session.

It looks like an interesting ea. I hear that it uses a large stop loss and you should expect some draw down from time to time but they estimate a 10.000 pips per year. The ea is for gbp/usd and for only 1 live account but unlimited demo accounts. If you want to also trade eur/usd you will need to pay another 299$

Hi Pavlus ¡ I'm backtesting this ea and i see that only works from 2008, that happens with a lot of ea's ¿why?.

Also i made i good optimization of Volatility Factor ea in M1, but when i run appears a windows that says "please switch to m15 chart", in the web of autor says that is made to work in m15 but ¿ can't i change ?.

For last for put GTM offset is with valor 1 or 2 ??

Thanks and good trades ¡

Edited by ealabspain

Pauvlus, I have tried to do a backtest of the bot on Alpari broker and when it starts my platform it closes. Something happens... I tried both EURUSD and GBPUSD.

only copy the mq4 files across.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
here is the answer i got while asking them about bt before 2008 ......

btw version 3.1 is released,so i don;t know what's new in it but would be interesting if we would have an educated version here

The new version removes the GMT timeframe inputs and their email implied that performance should be much better. Apparently the GMT dependency (limited hours?) is the root of their drawdown the last few months.

The new version removes the GMT timeframe inputs and their email implied that performance should be much better. Apparently the GMT dependency (limited hours?) is the root of their drawdown the last few months.

The reason why I'm rather hard on these EAs is because once I've tested them it's quick to be realisin' what they're up to. Yes some have adjustable settin's now which can help at times. 'Aint no use in continuous blah blah. Yez gotta be quick to be realisin' what's good and what's not.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...