Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

Hello,

10 minutes before a big day!

My personal plan is to sell EUR/USD (IF) the market materialized. As I indicated below 15M chart, Mercury cycle is facing down, Spectrum NN is facing down and Dominant cycle is also down. So I'll be looking for a down side today.

I hope we are making some pips today.

http://i.imgur.com/jey8q.png

http://i.imgur.com/jey8q.png

Best regards,

Unclepips

I get stopped out on my intraday trade, loss -20 pips. That's ok! I'll make up 2-3 times more for that. :(

Best,

Unclepips

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congtazs EveryBody... its 1:30 Hr ..nfp and all those speeches are done. Bulls seems Stable... and I'm very sure It will go Farr and Farr..I have planns for this.

I feel Like dancing....

Uncle pips.. muuuaachhhhhhhhh.. You are a Great Guy.

Thanks for Being here

Hi Manu,

Great that you like the long term forecast, especially after that retracement, and then pick up the bull again. My wish for ALL of us to continue success.

When I get better with my short term forecast, I'll quit my day time job!

Until then, my friends of this forum have a wonderful weekend.

Cheers,

Unclepips

Hi

Just want to drop this for your consideration of its potential. I've never trade with this pair. I just recently learned from a friend that this pair tends to trend with a nice move. so here you go EUR/AUD 60M. All charts are NYT time. If all you systems lined up properly for a sell, take a look at it. Otherwise, it's an informational purpose only.

Best regards,

Unclepips

http://i.imgur.com/GOuBP.png

yes you 100% correct, this is my favourite pair, it trends like hell. 100% accurate entries for my this year so far :). You will love it.

Best regards

Fmfx

Unclepips , I don't want to trash your thread , I have gone through your screen shots.

You are mostly guessing . When I made a challenge on TSD and FXAW I post a prediction within 70 to 100% correct , and I does that on any timeframe.

What I have is backed up by years of study, trading and academic research, I don't use timing solutions nor any other software and thats why I am sure you are mostly guessing.

If you want to learn about cycles , you need to understand the mathematics behind it.

Having said that I am well aware of the power of astrology but I am pretty sure you don't have the proper knowledge to trade it.

No offence menat.

Regards,

MiniMe

Guessing you say??? Give me the name of your favourite pair and i will give you a forecast.

Also you can always start your own thread as we are always open to learning new things.

Best regards

Fmfx

you would give a market turing point with time ? like at this minute the market will turn ?

Don't worry about the precious thread , I am starting a hedge fund not a thread ;) and my reply was to Unclepips who made a post on a thread I started .

I said no offence but most of what you guys are doing here is guessing.

If you are up to a challenge then I'll ask you to post a line in the future where the market will change its direction .Just like what I did here

http://www.forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/15911-fast-fourier-transform-cycle-extraction-3.html#post457802

and check the rest of the posts :)

Don't give me the Fourier analysis screens shots I want ONE market turing point, and your prediction has to be in the future.

People get defensive and aggressive mainly in forex as there is a lot of ego on the line, here its not an ego issue , its either you can or you can't do it , and I have't seen any of the posts to prove that anyone here can do it, with all respect.

I don't want to go into a childish fight , lets see if you can do this

- Post your screen shot for GBPUSD 5 min Monday chart on NY open time , state with ONE point where you think there will be a turing point within that 5 min cycle .

I can do that , so lets see if you can do it . Prove me wrong

Hi Fadi

sorry i think you missunderstood me. I am not calling for a challenge nor am i trying to prove you wrong, i am merely saying we know what we are doing. We dont rely on TS alone as we also confirm with other methods, if you read this thread you will see that for your self.

I am a swing trader and i've never tried to project turning points for lower TF's, i stick to descipline.

Below is a picture of gbpusd weekly chart, the vertical lines represents where i "think" will be a turning point (Nothing is 100% certain in forex so dont say you know. We are all guessing and hoping ;).)

I believe we are all here to learn and help each other, nothing else.

http://i.imgur.com/roZo1.gif

looking forward to learning from your thread my friend :).

Best regards

Fmfx

Unclepips , I don't want to trash your thread , I have gone through your screen shots.

You are mostly guessing . When I made a challenge on TSD and FXAW I post a prediction within 70 to 100% correct , and I does that on any timeframe.

What I have is backed up by years of study, trading and academic research, I don't use timing solutions nor any other software and thats why I am sure you are mostly guessing.

If you want to learn about cycles , you need to understand the mathematics behind it.

Having said that I am well aware of the power of astrology but I am pretty sure you don't have the proper knowledge to trade it.

No offence menat.

Regards,

MiniMe

Hi Minime,

No offense taken at my part. In fact, I sure would love to learn your technique from you.

As I said in the thread that you started and I am quoting what you said, "I saw a lot of posts , and read many books of those who claim that they have the power of gann and can predict the future. But no one dare to post future trades. I DO..." end of quote.

You see, that's when I directed you to this thread and informed you that I and the thread participants did post future turning points with screen shots ahead of time. Some- I even posted weeks ahead of time. If you have time to browse through these 115 pages thread, you'll notice otherwise. I and all of the thread participants did post when the turns will take place. Of course, not on small time frames 5M or 1M like yours. But those posts have been helping me quite a bit if not other people. Maybe-maybe!!!, it maybe a guessing, but, I can assure you that not from me. I learned from the software that I use to predict. I use Wave59, Timing Solution, on occasion, Sentienttrader. If those software are guessing the turning points, then I am guessing as well, as I am clueless with any mathematical algorithms behind them. If you want me to explain those algorithmic formulas from those software, I respectfully, submit to you that I have not had a clue.

Don't give me wrong, however, I did read, Delta Phenomenon- by Welles Wilder, The Market Matrix- by Steve Copin, The Law of Cause and Effect- by D. Prendalli, and Earik Beans, Lars, and Hurst too. Though does not mean that I know it. LOL. I am not a programmer or coder so all I do is read and trying to understand a little bit here and there and apply it to what already have been created, the software.

I am working on a few other readings, i.e., Jenkins, Parsons and Duffy. So I am hoping to learn some more.

A request from me, if you don’t mind, I would LOVE to learn your technique as well. I believe the materials that I posted here were quite simple and rewarding most of the times. However, if I can add new technique, i.e., your technique to the software that I’ve been using, I am quite sure that our trading would be tremendously improved. I hope you can teach us free of charge, however, if you chose to charge it’s your prerogative! And I am still interested because I know not many people can provide turning points on the dot especially, on 1M and 5m. You probably will be the first one I know so far.

Best regards,

Unclepips

Edited by Unclepips
added the word you

minime : is your calculation based on EW 1-2-3-4-5 then you calculate 50% time of the trend then you get A-B-C correction end time?of course 1-2-3-4-5 maybe and old trend correction so cycles on cycles. will eurusd drop the next 25 trading days (with sundays) ? Edited by Raveman

Well things are getting interesting here.

No need for personal attacks and challenges. We learn from each other.

Sometimes i must admit i do give nonsense charts (after reviewing it again and again).

I myself is also learning to use matlab to calculate turning points automatically (Abit lazy at the moment, only using an excel template that i created for a closer approximation to the decimals - faster). Need to dig out all the past memory on my engineering math (Matlab - matrices) and programming. (painful) (Love the multi-core support for matlab though).

Well a funny thing to note to lessen the tension - i am currently using my thick engineering math textbook to slant my laptop to allow ventilation.

But the reason why sometimes u have to put, what u "learn" from resources out there to numbers.

Is because drawing on charts and putting it in numbers are totally different because of scaling (or squaring your charts).

i.e. to say, some educators might say take a 50% angle on the trendline, so what is the angle of the trendline? What is the objective angle of the trendline, relative to the x-axis and the y-axis?

If u were to religiously use what the educators say, in numbers, your results go haywire.

There's why u start to "tweak" and from there, u learn alot. (Even E@rik from w@ve59 is not confident of saying how to objectively square the charts!)

(i scratched my head so hard why what i am producing from charts and why i cannot replicate it in numbers that i think i am going bald).

Edited by fxtechnicalstudies

Whereas astrology is astrology, u can't move the planets if u wish. You can't say it doesn't work. Maybe did not get the harmonics right.

We have seen it work and sometimes it doesn't, maybe there are some factors that was not taken into consideration.

This thread is about the marriage of astro and technical analysis.

If I didn't have the slightest belief in astro, i wouldn't be in this thread in the first place.

Personally i dun give a flying F if someone is a good forcaster (I mean if he makes money and i lose money, it doesn't matter, it's our own problem).

It's a personal journey.

my 2 cents.

Edited by fxtechnicalstudies
A more vulgar version of what i think. hee hee.

EUR15M Oct. 16- 2012 US Session

Horizontal line (purple) Mercury cycle 360 degree

Blue spectrum NN

Red Astro NN

grey - Mercury cycle with Harmonics 15 (Right Ascension)

Pink lines are dominant cycles

Cheers!

Unclepips

http://i.imgur.com/inVSc.jpg

EUR15M Oct. 16- 2012 US Session

Horizontal line (purple) Mercury cycle 360 degree

Blue spectrum NN

Red Astro NN

grey - Mercury cycle with Harmonics 15 (Right Ascension)

Pink lines are dominant cycles

Cheers!

Unclepips

Could you show us how to set a pink dominant cycle and astro neural net like at your screenshot?

Could you show us how to set a pink dominant cycle and astro neural net like at your screenshot?

Hi,

If you click on a button with big "T", you'll get it. After you clicked on that big T a dominant cycle folder popped up. Technically, the computer generated those cycles automatically. I, however, adjusted the cycles by clicking with a mouse at a computer-missed peaks or troughs. then click on calculate so that it can regenerate the cycles. Dont not close the folder. Just minimize it.

Regards,

Unclepips

Hi Unclepips..

this chart is said as for Oct 16. But there are no bars are from 10 oct I guess.. (Ok not a big Issuee..just for conformation). However I would request you to post your charts with prcise comments.as you used to do earlier.

Hi,

OK, I will do that. Thanks for letting me know! Yes, that Oct. 16 chart was post right at the Oct. 16, US session. It was on a 15M time frame.

Regards,

Unclepips