Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Navotna,

I agree with you and believe that EUR/USD will have plenty of room moving down. Below is a daily chart using WAVE59 to predict it. My two favorite software TS and Wave59.

http://i.imgur.com/hCVj2.png

http://i.imgur.com/hCVj2.png

Fundamentally there is no doubt that EURO is bearish at present moment, but anything can happen in markets so everybody must make a cautious approach. Since I am well versed in Astrology hence have less hurdles in comparison with others. So everybody is advised to strictly follow their own rules and never trade by the advice of the others. It will take the time to get perfection but there will be sound personal trading system.

What a coincidence that above two software are also my favorite. I also have two more on my list, one is Market Analyst pro Gann and Astro version and the other one is DELTA. I sometimes use Trade Station to use Charles Drummond Geometry.

Regards,

Navotna,

Below is the EUR/USD Daily chart up to last Friday closing. This chart is projected up to 7th August 2012. It seems Unclepips is right and Euro will get some advancement after first week of August 2012. But I will confirm it from my Technical analysis and Astrology parameters.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1776/europrojecteduptofirstw.jpg

Regards,

Navotna,

PLEASE CHECK (MY LAST POST NO. 111 and,) THIS THREAD'S POST NO. 662 ON PAGE 67,( Please check the page no. as it may change.)

AFTER THAT - Mr. ASHISH MOHAN (TIWARI) will post in place for me.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS - [email protected]

ALSO IF YOU WANT TO SEND PM THEN PM TO "ASHISH MOHAN". I WILL GET YOUR PM.

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna

Last day's all trades were closed at 8:30 PM GMT.

Posting the picture now.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9822/euro3short.gif

Regards,

Navotna,

PLEASE CHECK (MY LAST POST NO. 111 and,) THIS THREAD'S POST NO. 662 ON PAGE 67,( Please check the page no. as it may change.)

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna

Thank You Navotna. Please do post how u apply the NN projection as attached images or maybe a gold price projection as well. As I, unclepips and many others would be very appreciate for your tips.. Thanks again

Dear tgt 123,

I am working on GOLD and SILVER and I trade them as well. Give me some time.

Anyone who has requested anything will get that from my side., but it may take longer time (than expected).

Regards,

Navotna,

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna

Dear kesk,

I do not trade the NSE NIFTY at this moment.

I do not know which time frame you use for your trading, but I have found it difficult to reach at good correlation value in NSE NIFTY in short time frame charts and that alone does not show that we can trade on basis of that.

I normally train NN on Daily and 15 M chart. If I have to trade NSE NIFTY, then will trade it on Daily chart. In the meantime After 2H training I have reached Max. of 0.977 correlation value in NIFTY using 1075 points. Now I am training it for 1275 points and correlation value has just reached 0.955.

My trading decisions are always complex process (Please read my initial post to get an idea of that). I never use any method as a stand alone method and particularly TS NN. I take TS NN as a helping hand only in my trading decisions.

I always trade on decision Models prepared and finalized by me. My all the decision Models have different inputs for different FIs and hence will have different outputs as well.

I have already explained 2 steps of my trading decision process and the rest will follow soon.

I wish you a profitable trading.

Regards,

Navotna,

Thank you. Navotna. I do trade delta

Dear tgt 123,

I am working on GOLD and SILVER and I trade them as well. Give me some time.

Anyone who has requested anything will get that from my side., but it may take longer time (than expected).

Regards,

Navotna,

Image is not good, get the better one -

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/5571/india50dprojection.jpg

Regards,

Navotna,

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna

Looking to build the long positions in GOLD and Silver, will be buying around 6-7 PM GMT. On the basis of that at present I am short in Silver. will cover at the same time when making it long.

Will post the images soon.

Regards,

Navotna,

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna

I think I am the only person left in this thread.

Regards,

Hi,

We're here with you. Keep up with your good work. Please continue posting your TS charts as well. I had a loss this morning, I bought EUR/USD around 913AM NYT with a 7 pips stoploss, it came down got my stoploss and moving back up. I would have got my 20 pips had I put a stoploss wider.

With best regards,

Unclepips

Hi,

We're here with you. Keep up with your good work. Please continue posting your TS charts as well. I had a loss this morning, I bought EUR/USD around 913AM NYT with a 7 pips stoploss, it came down got my stoploss and moving back up. I would have got my 20 pips had I put a stoploss wider.

With best regards,

Unclepips

Dear Unclepips,

Prepare a method in which you are not required to put any stop loss (Because you tell the place where you are dead),

or put it at a far distance 200 to 300 pips away. I never use stop loss.

Act fast make quick decision, this and this is the only difference between a good trader and investor.

My following posted trades (images of Euro and silver both) are classic examples of this fact, in which I covered the shorts quickly although one euro position at a little loss, but it is a part of the game and does not effect me at all.

Regards,

Navotna,

Covered all the shorts in Euro albeit one at a little loss, I could have gone long but did not because it is at present against my principle.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/250/eurousdshort2.gif

Regards,

Navotna,

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna

Hi Navotna,

A lot of folks in here find TS a bit complicated to deal with because of its spec or perhaps lacking knowledge with astro, never mind NN. Me too, I am a simple man. I like thing to be simple. So with TS I spent lots of time understanding just the basic of it. To this point I try to share what I know that might work. It was just so unfortunated that I had a crash that wiped out all of my favorite settings. Up until now, I tried to redo the whole thing and still coudn't come up with good tradeable signal. That's why I haven't really post much of what I have. It's not that I did not want to share my knowledge (little of what I know), but it's a simple fact that I couldn't get NN to give good signal. At the moment, I am only trading with astronomy composite lines.

With best regards,

Unclepips