best s/r or pivot indicator

My two cents, so listen, open two Envelopes indicator in metatrader and give the following settings

for envelope one Period 5,Shift 0, Ma method simple , apply to close, with deviation 0.60 and with second envelope same settings with deviation 1.20 use these settings only on DAILY chart and if you want u can put the figures on 1 hour chart and u will get very strong n powerful S/R levels

hi to all , i want indicator that show me most important daily support and resistance or pivot , tnx for all , there is many indicator but i want that this indicatir show me most important level of daily market , many tnx for share .:x

my two cents, so listen, open two envelopes indicator in metatrader and give the following settings

for envelope one period 5,shift 0, ma method simple , apply to close, with deviation 0.60 and with second envelope same settings with deviation 1.20 use these settings only on daily chart and if you want u can put the figures on 1 hour chart and u will get very strong n powerful s/r levels

tnx dear jay007

• 1 year later...