[REQ] Add feature to EA

Hi MickyMouse, Been using the ea u modified for me and been working well. On certain days(maybe once twice) a month though the currency can break into a strong trend and then drawdown becomes big. Was wondering if you could do the following. Make the ea open buy orders if the price is going up and open sell order if the price is going down. Everything must stay the same as is except for the orders. Currently if price goes up by x pips it is opening sell and vice versa...hope you can help. Many thanks

Hi , if you can explain your request in a little different way ?

I apologize but as it is i have no idea what are you actually asking for .

Hi , if you can explain your request in a little different way ?

I apologize but as it is i have no idea what are you actually asking for .

Was wondering if you could do the following. Make the ea open buy orders if the price is going up and open sell order if the price is going down.

I think he might be asking for yez to put a feature in the EA where it can be predicting the future ;))

Hi MickyMouse, sorry about that. At the moment the ea is opening orders as follows. Starts with a buy and sell order at the same time. If price then goes up say 12 pips it will open another sell order and if it goes up another 12 pips it will open another sell etc...Insteadof opening a sell order i want it toopen a buy order if the price went up 12 pips and vice versa. Hope i am making sense now...

Best rgds

Hi MickyMouse, Been using the ea u modified for me and been working well. On certain days(maybe once twice) a month though the currency can break into a strong trend and then drawdown becomes big. Was wondering if you could do the following. Make the ea open buy orders if the price is going up and open sell order if the price is going down. Everything must stay the same as is except for the orders. Currently if price goes up by x pips it is opening sell and vice versa...hope you can help. Many thanks

I'm a thinkin' the EA is fine the way it is. Draw down is a part of Forex that yez can't avoid unless yez are using an Arbitrage Expert Advisor.

Hi MickyMouse, sorry about that. At the moment the ea is opening orders as follows. Starts with a buy and sell order at the same time. If price then goes up say 12 pips it will open another sell order and if it goes up another 12 pips it will open another sell etc...Insteadof opening a sell order i want it toopen a buy order if the price went up 12 pips and vice versa. Hope i am making sense now...

Best rgds

Fair enough , still makes no sense.. because if price goes up the buy order takes profit and a new buy order will be opened . if price is going up and you don't keep selling how are you going to exit the first sell you took ? also this is a martingale system. the logic of the martingale is to open a bigger lot size if price goes against you but the same direction as initial trade. basically if we keep buying there is no need for the martingale, but , what we do with the short trade?

so if you can set me some basic rules like

buy only if last hour candle was an up candle, or sell only if last hour candle was a down candle, well that i can understand and code , but what you are saying ..well i just dont get it how to code it :D . hope im making sense now, lol.

so if you give me a set of rules like buy if , sell if , ok ill do it.

but price goes up means nothing for me in coding terms :D

Hi ,

added reset hour value at the end of inputs. made it a whole number, i supose it will suffice. if you need minutes as well, well let me know :D . at the time beeing it recognizez numbers from 0 , 1 , 2 , 3 - 23 .

Cheers

http://www.2shared.com/file/cKoJDkpN/MartinProfitcutout_v4.html

Hi All !

I can't doawnload file from 2share.com . Please help me or re-upload on 4share.com

Thanks very much

Hey Mickey Mouse,

thx for modding and sharing this ... would it be a big thing to modify this one so that it

- after a sucessful TP (not daily target) it opens the next step with X lotsize ? So that in case we have a good runner the profit target is reached maybe a bit more faster ... and it hedges the other trades also ...

Thx, George

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys

Kangaroo EA has an feature that displays the cummulative profit/loss

This ia a very good feature for those running forward test on demo/live

Is it possible to add lines to any EA such that the same display can be obtained on any EA

Alternately an indicator attached to the chart with any EA displays (maybe upper right corner) the cummulative profit/loss of that system/EA

Thanks