[REQ]required Crack

hirapanna

of course we will all quickly download these un-named files, and crack them for you - as if :-O

Sorry Hagar, I forgot to mention the name of the software as I am new to trading/forums and also in an eager to obtain a crack just posted the link. This is automatic trading system known as trend blaster which gives buy/sell signals. They provide us the key by hardware ID on purchase of the same. Thanks If you can crack

to all great educator

this is a setup file for a AFL(amibroker formula language) this is a strategy to get buy sell and exit from the trade which is used in AMIBROKER software here i am attaching image for this system

as i know this all systems are useless becoz if they really has a good tradingsystem why they selling it...?????

it need education to prove that all systems are scam.....hope someone educate it GOODLUCK!!!!!!

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7568/trendblaster1.png

• 3 months later...

OMG! badly needed the crack version of this afl.... 800 dollars for this system is more than its worth..

I feel ..It is some more features added to the NICK SWING MOVING AVERAGE V 1.0..by Karthik marar.. ( NMA swing trading technique) with the commentary box, voice alerts, buy sell signals along with the exit signal..

I request some one to educate this afl..

• 10 months later...