forex hole trading system..10 pips everyday?

As I can see on the chart he uses HMA Colour non repaint (20) indicator on 15M chart. Indicator is available for free. Just google it.

Entries when colour change after candle close. Exit: 10 pips or colour change. SL 3 pips under/above last L/H candle. Suggestion: for more safe entries take only trades which are under 50 EMA for short and above 50 EMA for long. Or use vh indicator for trend direction (blue dots=only long, red dots = only short). vh.mq4 is available for free on the internet.

Now you have very simple system.

Edited by frida

SHARE this indis and templete. thx

As I can see on the chart he uses HMA Colour non repaint (20) indicator on 15M chart. Indicator is available for free. Just google it.

Entries when colour change after candle close. Exit: 10 pips or colour change. SL 3 pips under/above last L/H candle. Suggestion: for more safe entries take only trades which are under 50 EMA for short and above 50 EMA for long. Or use vh indicator for trend direction (blue dots=only long, red dots = only short). vh.mq4 is available for free on the internet.

Now you have very simple system.

LOL Frida, we both posted within the same minute.....

:)

I add AO indi to the template for confirmation. I tryed the system today on AUD/USD. It gave me 5 signals on 5M chart. I took only 10 pips per each entry. So I banked 50 pips easily. On 15M it gave 3 signals. Tomorrow I'll try also on E/U, G/U and E/J. Will post results on the end of the day.

Thanks for share to both frida and meek13.

A quick question for frida, I too have been playing with the AO indi recently in my own trading. So I am curious, may I ask how do you use the AO indi?

Do you look at just the zero line. For example, buy only if AO above zero, and sell only if below zero?

Or do you look at only change of AO color. For example, even if AO is below zero, if bright red changes to dark red, that is already enough as confirmation towards buy?

Hope my question makes sense. And congrat on the 50 pips today.

Thanks for share to both frida and meek13.

A quick question for frida, I too have been playing with the AO indi recently in my own trading. So I am curious, may I ask how do you use the AO indi?

Do you look at just the zero line. For example, buy only if AO above zero, and sell only if below zero?

Or do you look at only change of AO color. For example, even if AO is below zero, if bright red changes to dark red, that is already enough as confirmation towards buy?

Hope my question makes sense. And congrat on the 50 pips today.

I use AO for:

- confirmation when bright red changes to dark red, (green to dark green) for entries when also HMA is red or green and vh is the same colour

- for exits when colour change to dark. You can also use it for re-entries.

If you prefer you can put in your chart original 2-colour AO from your MT4. The colour will change from green to red only.

AO also show divergence.

Today I'm playing with 4 pairs. Since Asian open till now (3 hours) I made: 10 pips on A/U, E/U and G/U and - 10 pips on E/J which was my mistake entering contra trade (short) when vh was still blue. So far +20 for morning trades. And lesson learned - trade with trend.

Edited by frida

I use AO for:

- confirmation when bright red changes to dark red, (green to dark green) for entries when also HMA is red or green and vh is the same colour

- for exits when colour change to dark. You can also use it for re-entries.

If you prefer you can put in your chart original 2-colour AO from your MT4. The colour will change from green to red only.

AO also show divergence.

Today I'm playing with 4 pairs. Since Asian open till now (3 hours) I made: 10 pips on A/U, E/U and G/U and - 10 pips on E/J which was my mistake entering contra trade (short) when vh was still blue. So far +20 for morning trades. And lesson learned - trade with trend.

which timeframe are you using?

which timeframe are you using?

I'm using both 5 and 15M. 5M TF has more signals (Asian and London session = 3-6 signals. Take 8-10 pips per signal and you will be OK. 15M TF gives cca 3 - 4 signals per day (all sessions), but you can take more than 10 pips per signal. I don't trade retracements (contra-trend). If you don't have time monitoring trades than choose 30M TF. It gives 1-3 signals per day and you can get a lot of pips. You can trade retracements too (on 30M). On 15 and 30M Stops are accordingly bigger. Play a little bit on your demo platform and backtest.

Green pips to all!

Frida

I'm using both 5 and 15M. 5M TF has more signals (Asian and London session = 3-6 signals. Take 8-10 pips per signal and you will be OK. 15M TF gives cca 3 - 4 signals per day (all sessions), but you can take more than 10 pips per signal. I don't trade retracements (contra-trend). If you don't have time monitoring trades than choose 30M TF. It gives 1-3 signals per day and you can get a lot of pips. You can trade retracements too (on 30M). On 15 and 30M Stops are accordingly bigger. Play a little bit on your demo platform and backtest.

Green pips to all!

Frida

if possible could you provide live signals from this strategy for some days ? would like to learn from them :)