Christina Scientic Forex method

Her scientific method may work for her and for someone else also, but not for everyone.

What I am trying to say is, any method can be good till the time you know what you are in your inner sense, even if she makes money it doesn't guarantee that you can also or anyone can also repeat the same thing, you have your own personality, emotions and limits.

A very good thing that I read in BWILC was that Einstein's formula E=mc2 was understood only after his death by the some nuclear physicist to make the atom bomb, means, even if some one gives you a formula, which many trading systems on the market are doing, it cant guarantee you success, yes this systems have earned money but you and we are different person's together, as per me the formula to success in trading is

Mass Psychology + Your Inner self Awareness + System (System itself as many sub parts)....just my two cents!

I am the one who posted this request already :) She has shared her live signals on facebook page and they work, lots of proofs there . so her scientific method works.

This looks like a clever application of Elliott Wave. Some traders swear by it. As with all marketed systems, the proof of the pudding is in the eating (testing). In this case the user constantly adjusts the Elliott Wave overlay on the chart to conform to actual price movement, and therefore presumably improve its projected move or moves. Nice idea.

Unless I am missing something, I think it is free to download at Button "Download Elliott Wave Prophet". It states "$499 MT4 Indictor, Totally unrestricted version, but only if downloaded in next few days"

I posted that one here:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17193-REQ-scientific-forex?p=208213&viewfull=1#post208213

Unless I am missing something, I think it is free to download at Button "Download Elliott Wave Prophet". It states "$499 MT4 Indictor, Totally unrestricted version, but only if downloaded in next few days"

It's a teaser, nothing more nothing less. In her video the application of this indicator is useless since it doesn't go by the EW rules.....

I.e. Wave 4 should NEVER overlap Wave 1. It invalidates any potential set-up.

Cheers,

Dutchie

trading is both art and science. never pure science.

You my friend check the meaning of science: "systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation."

Physics is science, chemistry is science, but I have never heard trading is called SCIENCE! May be I am wrong...

You my friend check the meaning of science: "systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation."

Physics is science, chemistry is science, but I have never heard trading is called SCIENCE! May be I am wrong...

that's what im saying alaki.i dont know why christine calls her system scientific forex. i find it misleading. trading is absolutely not a science by itself. however, it does have some degree of science in the market. for example, one of the simple core concepts of trading are the laws of supply and demand. if one side is more heavily weighted than the other, the market is forced to move in the direction of least resistance. in the market maker's order book, if theres 1 lot on the ask at 1.00 and 2 lots at 1.01 and 3 lots at 1.02 and buyer buys 6 lots,we can know for certainty the market will suddenly be forced to move beyond 1.02 hence the "science" part. Now , the art part is when to know when that buyer steps in or when not to.

that's what im saying alaki.i dont know why christine calls her system scientific forex. i find it misleading. trading is absolutely not a science by itself. however, it does have some degree of science in the market. for example, one of the simple core concepts of trading are the laws of supply and demand. if one side is more heavily weighted than the other, the market is forced to move in the direction of least resistance. in the market maker's order book, if theres 1 lot on the ask at 1.00 and 2 lots at 1.01 and 3 lots at 1.02 and buyer buys 6 lots,we can know for certainty the market will suddenly be forced to move beyond 1.02 hence the "science" part. Now , the art part is when to know when that buyer steps in or when not to.

I agree. That is a misleading name for a trading system.

It may work for some, it won't for others. That's the art part of it. I don't think this is a mechanical system, but simply a trading method that assumes discretion as most of them do.

I am not interested in this system or method, i have my own that is quite successful. I just don't understand why people are trying to justify why the word science/scientific is included in its name. Who Cares look at the system and if its suited for you buy it/try it work with it and hopefully you will make money with it. That's it don't over analyze everything.

That's just my take :)