[REQ] Currency Power Indicator

Hi

I request a indicator from below link

http://goo.gl/UjFDs

I need it badly.

the download link is on the website, but it have restriction for demo only,. you can ask some one here to remove it, if you think like a rat.. hehe no offence, i do.. :-$

it is on the bottom left corner, if you don't speak russian.. i don't even know how to read it.. =))

here is the link for CPI indicator you ask for.

hxxp://forextools.com.ua/uploads/files/ft.CurrencyPower.zip

Edited by temon

temon, rats are those 100' who sell garbage FX systems and EAs on Forex market, like Rita or Karl. To educate software is balancing the injustice of the scam sales. They took already millions from poor traders. Not only Wall Street steals.

Thanks for the CPI.

Hermes

Edited by hermes

temon, rats are those 100' who sell garbage FX systems and EAs on Forex market, like Rita or Karl. To educate software is balancing the injustice of the scam sales. They took already millions from poor traders. Not only Wall Street steals.

Thanks for the CPI.

Hermes

if you think so.. thanks, you encouraging me.. every time i decompile indies, study the algorithm and if possible made some modification to suit my style, i feel guilty.

thanks again mate :D

if you think so.. thanks, you encouraging me.. every time i decompile indies, study the algorithm and if possible made some modification to suit my style, i feel guilty.

thanks again mate :D

In the name of the same herald spirit; 44, 1 tf 5m

//http://www.4shared.com/file/Bka5FvXg/Prana_of_Hermes.html

At the cross of the 0 line.

!) It could be a rejection of the 0 line crossed.

2) It has a normal distribution.

Meaning, it needs another indicator to signal the reversal otherwise many times it will break almost even. From cross to cross.

Edited by 4xmeter

• 3 weeks later...