{Req} MTS "HEDGE" from cmillion

How did you know about this EA? It has such a short live trading history (1 week) and it was long ago.

It is looking for divergence between two currency pairs, which is a valid strategy.

I used google translate to ask for recent trading statements. The guy replied, "I don't understand". Perhaps, some Russian speaking members can ask the questions correctly for me. Much appreciated.

1. Do you have recent trading results and statements?

2. Is there an English version of the expert advisor "MTS Hegdge"?

hi.

i just interest with the strategy. perhaps i can get the indicator

It is looking for divergence between two currency pairs, which is a valid strategy.

This bein' an extremely valid strategy as this one is lookin' quite attractive havin' the benefits of bein' profitable whilst inside a stop loss system now. If you gets it then youza be usin it.

Edited by callahan

Cmillion Hedge EA

Please download it from here, THANKS! n thanks to Pro!

Cmillion Hedge EA

Edited by Jay007

Description of strategy

The idea of the strategy.

When the sign of the rate of price change to open a position in the direction of price changes.

The input parameters.

T1 - The value of the period;

b1 - The ratio of weight to the last value of the first to determine the rate of price change;

Pmin - the minimum value of current earnings, in which the stop loss moved to breakeven;

KTp - linear coefficient for setting take profit;

KSl-linear coefficient to set the stop loss;

SL0 - deviation set the stop loss from the opening price;

Tp0 - a free member to set a take profit;

Lot - lot size.

The calculated parameters

K1 i - rate of change of prices;

The opening position.

The position on the purchase of the i-th bar opens when the conditions K i-2 <0 and K i-1> 0 at the price of opening a bar. The position on the open market when the conditions K i-2> 0 and K i-1 <0 at the price of opening a bar. The opening position is, if there are no other open positions.

To calculate the magnitude of the velocity on the i-th bar, K i, you must first determine the weight bar p i from 1 to T1, where the first index corresponds to the i-T1 +1- th bar, and T1 - i-th by the formula:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The value of K1 is defined by the formula (4):

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (2)

where

image (3)

image (4)

image (5)

image (6)

P i - the closing price of timeframes;

Ntf - the number of bars in a day.

At the opening of the position are set take profit and stop loss.

The value of take profit shifting from the opening price of the transaction on the value of D P Tp, which is determined by the formula:

image (7)

The value of stop loss is shifted from the opening price of the transaction on the value of SL0.

Changing the take profit and stop loss.

At each bar, take profit value is shifted from the opening price of the bar on value, calculated by the formula (7), if the displacement of more than take profit on the previous bar. Otherwise, take profit is unchanged.

The magnitude of the initial stop loss is changed only if the profit in pips for the current transaction is not less than Pmin. Then stop loss moves from the opening price of the transaction on the value of D P SL, which is determined by the formula:

image And (9)

where P op-opening price of the bar; P op.cl-opening price of the transaction.

In the future, stop loss is changed only if the value of D P SL on the current bar exceeds the previous value. The deal closed only take profit or stop loss.

Are yez sure like you're talkin 'bout the same EA here now? I can see these parameters here like now.

Symbol 2, period, period comparison, averaging, stop marga, Mon Delta, Step Delta, Lot, Lot 2, Magic (number), Order Total, N Open orders. I aint seen nothin' like you've got there there bein all that we're on the same planet now?

maybe different. i think so too.

i got from description button (hedge).

i am foward test on my vps now.

result in here http://x2t.com/Tongtoro

try with default setting. let see .......

Edited by tongtoro

Feel like I've been talkin way to much here. Got myself all exhausted and all. Feelin like a beer now and hangin out with some real people like some sweet ladies and listenin to some live music and gettin' ma boogie on. Big thanks going out to the pink pig (Pro) and Jay007.

So long now <):)

Edited by callahan

Pairs: EURJPY/CHFJPY; GBPUSD/EURUSD

Time frame: M1

Plot: Line

Apply the EA, enter input for the 2nd pair.

Lot size: I use 0.1 (first pair) and 0.12 (2nd pair) - the developer's statement show equal lot size, so I am just experimenting.

Apply Ind_Hedge also input 2nd pair, draw=2 (line)

I set Period_Comparison = 0 (H1) for both EA and indicator (but I really don't know what it means)

Your screen should look like this:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t269/julianblo/EA_Hedge.gif

Many other parameters are unclear what they do, such as K_Lot. Seeing order total = 5 and Step Delta = 10 in the input table makes me think it is adding positions like a grid in a martingale fashion. Hope someone can open up the mq4 file and explain the strategy.

I'm not realy familiar with this trading approach. Would someone kindly enlighten me how to set up this baby? Time-frame, pairs. etc.

TIA

Edited by swordfish

Ok guys, I opened the mq4 file and here is the explanation of the external settings for the ea

extern string SYMBOL2 => Second symbol with which the EA or the indicator will be co-related (with the symbol to which it is attached)

extern int averaging => average delta of N candles

extern double StopMarga => Margin or Percent to close the orders

extern double MinDelta => Minimum delta to open positions

extern double StepDelta => Minimum step or change in delta for opening consecutive positions

extern double LOT => Lot size of first instrument (to which the ea is attached)

extern double LOT2 => Lot size of second instrument (if it is 0 then the lot size is auto calculated)

extern double K_LOT => Coefficient for increasing lots in case of increasing delta

Pairs: EURJPY/CHFJPY; GBPUSD/EURUSD

Time frame: M1

Plot: Line

Apply the EA, enter input for the 2nd pair.

Lot size: I use 0.1 (first pair) and 0.12 (2nd pair) - the developer's statement show equal lot size, so I am just experimenting.

Apply Ind_Hedge also input 2nd pair, draw=2 (line)

I set Period_Comparison = 0 (H1) for both EA and indicator (but I really don't know what it means)

Your screen should look like this:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t269/julianblo/EA_Hedge.gif

Many other parameters are unclear what they do, such as K_Lot. Seeing order total = 5 and Step Delta = 10 in the input table makes me think it is adding positions like a grid in a martingale fashion. Hope someone can open up the mq4 file and explain the strategy.

The author has used it on 1 min time frame, regarding pairs the site says the following ("EA works on tools that can compensate for each other, such as "Gold" and "silver" or CHFJPY and EURJPY, most importantly, the second instrument should have common denominator")

The indicator compares the delta and as per the setting the EA opens the positions, the less the delta, that often you will have open orders, the higher the delta, the less

Any questions are welcome, thx!

I'm not realy familiar with this trading approach. Would someone kindly enlighten me how to set up this baby? Time-frame, pairs. etc.

TIA