autofibo from Mr.KD

• 6 months later...
Hi booki,

Thanks cacn share how the signal was taken. Is it every morning?

Hello jamestan1978, brothers and sisters,

Dispite Fredex wish of $2k for "teaching and training us" with his methods.. And, "Visiting these kind of websites for his own entertainement purposses only.." This AutoFibo Phenomenon (AFP) is doing good and is now under deeper study by an expert pro trader with possible intention of making its principals into AlgoTrade expert adviser..

I added a link to a video clip (8:20 minutes) showing a bit on the chart.. Please excuse my delayed answer and amateurish clip.. (It's not my profession, but I hope it helps..)

This AFP gives good market overview in all times however, it is excellent when the market makers that leeds the current move are clear about where thay're heading to..

So, it is good to have it on chart for overview and use the signals from around when Frankfurt opening and while London up.. You'll do good if you read the PDF Manual.. All in there between the lines.. And do a demo until you're aware of beeing away from large chopping periods..

The AFP is a dynamic indicator that is looking on daily prognosis and plots its fibonacci expanded momentum levels on smaller time frames.. The service stops if you try useing it on higher than H4 time frames.. It was optimized for H1 but works fine on H4, M30 and M15..

Please check it all for your account own sake..

The video clip is here:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29487963/AutoFibo_Trade_Presentation.mp4

You need to wait a while until it loaded.. If any one think it usefull and could mirror it.. I'll be much obliged.. cause it is now on a limited band capability server and might be removed some time soon..

Hope it'll help some of my brothers and sisters..

booki

Edited by booki