autofibo from Mr.KD

• 3 weeks later...
Yesterday my wife yook over 140 pps with this AutoFibo sytem.. Today about 200 and still she was all over the house doing her stuff.. 1 hour and 30 minutes time frame charts.. about 6 or 7 pair.. $2.5 a pip.. Audio alarm on.. a simple tactic of a disciplined housewife.. and a broker platform MT4 on TadawulFX.. I'm telling you cause more pps peekers on this market horse would not diluite the fun.. So don't let Karl's name fool you off cause this one is sooo much better.. But, you have to manage the trade..

to mrr. freddyforekx: You just raise my sugar.. Dry or wet - a trade is a trade.. Good results may show good trading.. It is wrong to assume everyone is subject to your tax jurisdiction or obliged to tax evasion.. Nevertheless, upon much received just wanted to give some back.. No fake.. So be aware your kind of response would stop some from giving their positive opinion or results.. And, sure you wouldn't say to my face.. It's easy spread ink around.. Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never heart me.. Edited by booki

Hi booki,

Thanks cacn share how the signal was taken. Is it every morning?

Yesterday my wife yook over 140 pps with this AutoFibo sytem.. Today about 200 and still she was all over the house doing her stuff.. 1 hour and 30 minutes time frame charts.. about 6 or 7 pair.. $2.5 a pip.. Audio alarm on.. a simple tactic of a disciplined housewife.. and a broker platform MT4 on TadawulFX.. I'm telling you cause more pps peekers on this market horse would not diluite the fun.. So don't let Karl's name fool you off cause this one is sooo much better.. But, you have to manage the trade..

I am over time gotton used to read stories about fabulous results.

My dog also takes trades, makes 10% per day...........

To you "bookie", go get an education in forex, your story has already too many inconsistencies in it, it makes the screen laugh.

People like you make thousands of newbies think making millions in forex is a daily walk in the park.

As about the rubbish of this indi....it says enough............TRASH !!