Nice EA

rex68

Jasna, what version are you running? how did you set up the files?

thanks

Drag and drop EA2.ex4 under experts and two exe files under metatrader file. Than open "totalcmd0.exe". EA already there. ( this file is something like cracked MT4, i don't know). But, that ea don't work on live account. Ea open order on non existing price, always in positive and you know that isn't possible in live trading. You know, when you trade manualy and sometime you get "invalid price" - this is it. And ea open and close trades under minute ( a few seconds long) i don't know which broker will allow that.

That ea is just for fun. :-)

What build of mt4 are you using? thx!!

Drag and drop EA2.ex4 under experts and two exe files under metatrader file. Than open "totalcmd0.exe". EA already there. ( this file is something like cracked MT4, i don't know). But, that ea don't work on live account. Ea open order on non existing price, always in positive and you know that isn't possible in live trading. You know, when you trade manualy and sometime you get "invalid price" - this is it. And ea open and close trades under minute ( a few seconds long) i don't know which broker will allow that.

Thanks and all Jasna not sure of yer gender since I once knew a fine lady called Jasna from the southern parts of Evropa. This EA is just yer fun but me reckons there are a few people out there with their toungues hangin out reckonin' Oh ma God can I be usin this on a real account God please!