Vic Noble Recurring Forex Patterns Course

tommot61

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank HockBoon for posting the files.

Have you been trading with this Vic Noble Recurring Pattern? Is the successfully rate good?

No. I did not trade with Vic's pattern. I saved it for my own knowledge base. My experience in trading is that your success does not really depend on different systems/ methods. It is very much of yourself. Your view, psychology, definition of success, achievement.

I have my successes and failures. Upon reflections, those failures are very much of self-sabotage. So, it is important to understand yourself.

If you wish to follow this course, I think it is ok and please follow what Vic suggests, go through a few times.

I would further suggest that spending more time in "Psychological considerations" and understanding yourself.

I personally follows Big E's 5 method on 15min tf. You can find the discussion on FF under Craig Harris Stochastics Method.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Is there anyone here who bought this course? I would like to subscribe to their daily trade review service but for that one must have bought the course,so I guess they ask for an order number or something..so I am willing to share my pw to the members area in return of a valid order number,or receipt number..etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...