tommot61

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

nothing new. it's just his old stuff using fibs, pivots and market flow.

pattern 1: overlapping fibs

pattern 2: round numbers

pattern 3: fibs and pivots confluence

pattern 4: gartley

pattern 5: head and shoulders

pattern 6: vic trade

• 2 weeks later...

wondering if a anyone has found any value in any of Mr. Noble's courses, there's a lot of hype behind them but wanted to know if anyone has actually been able to make money with his methods? I'm not knocking Mr. Noble but just curious to know since even the subscribers of his services that i know of tell me its just good general educational material but nothing beyond that. Even with the London Close system and the 93% win rate with a 1:1 r:r and all that the only results i could find was in his excel spreadsheet (part of the sales promotion), I wasn't able to find anyone who was able to use it to actually earn money in the markets.

Hope we can hear from someone who trades this and actually turns a profit on a consistent basis

wondering if a anyone has found any value in any of Mr. Noble's courses, there's a lot of hype behind them but wanted to know if anyone has actually been able to make money with his methods? I'm not knocking Mr. Noble but just curious to know since even the subscribers of his services that i know of tell me its just good general educational material but nothing beyond that. Even with the London Close system and the 93% win rate with a 1:1 r:r and all that the only results i could find was in his excel spreadsheet (part of the sales promotion), I wasn't able to find anyone who was able to use it to actually earn money in the markets.

Hope we can hear from someone who trades this and actually turns a profit on a consistent basis

I am using his method from his previous course. I find that his method is about the same as Chris Lori's pro-trader. One thing I have to add is that you have to be really really selective about the S/R cos you are entering when the price is going against you. So I choose major easy identifiable S/R on bigger chart from H1 and onwards and then go to smaller timeframe like 15mins or 5mins to enter using noble entry method. So far so good. There will be some losers but still manageable.

Edited by Pips Hunter

Pip hunter thx for your reply, which of his methods is this?

All his courses are about the same. It's just different details in each of them. I went thur his coaching guide, scalping course and vic noble entry. Then I went thur Chris Lori's pro-trader course. It's about looking at price action at major S/R and using money management and trade management to trade.

Their trade management of taking out 70% on the bounce of major S/R will help you to reduce your losses or even take a small profits even if price stop you out later.

To be on safer side, I use Vic Noble entry of fib 79% to enter and stops at 10pips to 15pips aways from the high or low and use their trade management to follow the trade. So far so good. There are times when I get stopped out, but over all, most will bounce at the major S/R and that will allow you to take out 70% on the bounce to reduce your loss. And if price runs in your favour, you will still have 30% to run to the next major S/R level.

One important point I noted is that you will have to be aware of the overall risk sentiment of the market so that you will have a feel of which price level will bounce and which direction it will likely to go. These are found in Chris Lori's pro-trader's course. Vic Noble just gave a short mention of this in his course.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
nothing new. it's just his old stuff using fibs, pivots and market flow.

pattern 1: overlapping fibs

pattern 2: round numbers

pattern 3: fibs and pivots confluence

pattern 4: gartley

pattern 5: head and shoulders

pattern 6: vic trade

pattern 4 is fibs and fib extension confluences.

pattern 5 is macd divergence