CC indicators

ninjasuper22

Looks like they use the machine ID thing - there are some detailed instructions under one of the other NT indicator threads - I believe it's been the same instructions to get around that since NT6.5. BUT, it may not work with NT 7.00.4 and higher, especially if there are protected code (and DLLs) used as part of these indicators.

Separately, and I am not looking to threadcr@p, but it's sad to see people pay money for those indicators: there is absolutely nothing extraordinary about them, and there are free versions available for most of them, even in the free area of BMT forums. I just took a look through the PDFs on how to 'use' the indicators, and, of course they are extremely cherry picked, with the benefit of hindsight, and lots of wording to explain how it 'should' work. Do bear in mind, what is provided as explanations are fairly basic theory, again, available via any most of the free indicators available elsewhere.

And the worst is, they want to charge $499/month for these B.S. indicators. Beware of B.S. outfits like this - this is a complete sham.

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws6ao1.png

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

Anyone knows how to install the CC indicators for NT7?

http://www.candidcommodities.com/indicators/ninja-setup.php

Hi, few days ago I do that, just do all the same as on TAS indicators(install IIS, make text file with code, and additional string on host....that it). More explanation on instruction in folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ho9oh4116h8uab

Enjoy.

Edited by Kit
dead link

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looks like they use the machine ID thing - there are some detailed instructions under one of the other NT indicator threads - I believe it's been the same instructions to get around that since NT6.5. BUT, it may not work with NT 7.00.4 and higher, especially if there are protected code (and DLLs) used as part of these indicators.

Hi everyone,

Any specific idea of how to do this with CC Indis?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Download msi file from http://www.candidcommodities.com/indicators/CCNinjaIndicators.msi

- Install IIS (Internet Information server) if you haven't got it installed.

- Install ССNinjaIndicators.msi

- Launch NinjaTrader and run any Chart.

- On chart add indicator "ССBoxes".

- On chart see The error message "ERROR: СС Boxes : (000A27F0GD510000): This machine is not registered"

- "000C29F0GD510000" - code my machine, you will have a different number.

- This different number to write in "Indicators_NinjaTrader.txt" instead of my code.

- Sample:

000A27F0GD510000,29990101,TAS1

____your_code___,29990101,TAS1

- Next you have to edit your hosts file. The file is located in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

- Open the file in Notepad and add these lines to your hosts file:

127.0.0.1 www.tradeangle.com

127.0.0.1 tradeangle.com

- Create folder "Validate" in the "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\" (C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\validate)

- The text file "Indicators_NinjaTrader.txt" copy in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\validate

Do all that as whrited and you will have full workable indicators on NT7.

Download msi file from http://www.candidcommodities.com/indicators/CCNinjaIndicators.msi

- Install IIS (Internet Information server) if you haven't got it installed.

- Install ССNinjaIndicators.msi

- Launch NinjaTrader and run any Chart.

- On chart add indicator "ССBoxes".

- On chart see The error message "ERROR: СС Boxes : (000A27F0GD510000): This machine is not registered"

- "000C29F0GD510000" - code my machine, you will have a different number.

- This different number to write in "Indicators_NinjaTrader.txt" instead of my code.

- Sample:

000A27F0GD510000,29990101,TAS1

____your_code___,29990101,TAS1

- Next you have to edit your hosts file. The file is located in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

- Open the file in Notepad and add these lines to your hosts file:

127.0.0.1 www.tradeangle.com

127.0.0.1 tradeangle.com

- Create folder "Validate" in the "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\" (C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\validate)

- The text file "Indicators_NinjaTrader.txt" copy in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\validate

Do all that as whrited and you will have full workable indicators on NT7.

Hi Kit,

Can you please tell me which options of IIS do I need to install? Also, where to i find "Indicators_NinjaTrader.txt", or is this a file that I create and then copy to C:\Inetpub... Once all of this has been done do I need to reboot? Thanks

All correct, but you need to install IIS...go to installing and deliting programm window and you will see on the left part-installing

components window, there you can find IIS, just install it

P.S I use XPWindow. Also you can use indicators on OECry platform( msi downloable on site), just rename txt file on "Indicators_OpenECry"

All correct, but you need to install IIS...go to installing and deliting programm window and you will see on the left part-installing

components window, there you can find IIS, just install it

P.S I use XPWindow. Also you can use indicators on OECry platform( msi downloable on site), just rename txt file on "Indicators_OpenECry"

okay, i got everything to install on Windows 7 and have working indicators. Are you using these charts to trade from as well or just for charting purposes? Thanks

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi mauro33, not claiming to know anything but just observations,

1. I don't know if the indis are in any way based or have to do with "volume" but if so you are definitely going to have skewed results comparing 6E futures contract to Forex.

2. Guessing you have your reason(for using 6-13 on your chart above), but the current contract "where all the volume is" for 6E is 3-13.

Have a great weekend!%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i45.tinypic.com/2qx5htf.jpg[/img]

Edited by newbie0101