(Req)Dynamic Fx Gains System

It took a while to load but it does eventually. I have it on 27 charts and it works fine. Just freezes up the mt4 for a bit. I took off the stuff on the corner and the bottom two indicators to make it load easier. The creator posted it on earnforex and I merely put it on file sharing so it is the current one and it works. I tried using the EA supplied but it just opens up trades when there is an arrow but not when it meets all criteria so I don't use it any more.

I had VERY good results trading manually with this system the last two days. It pays to use some measure of intelligence like paying attention to spread and price action etc, but it works really well. I would venture to say that, on average, if using lots of pairs 100 pips a day is easily achievable.

I used the luktom visual order editor (google it...it's free) to manage the trades and it worked really well using 20 pips tp and 20 stop the past couple of days. I'm currently testing 50 tp and 30 stop loss but it doesn't seem to do as well. I also haven't tried walking a trade and adding on pull backs and other trade and management techniques so I invite everyone to give different things a whirl to find a way to extract more profit from it.

Yoda, there are no image at the indicator window, as only at main chart. What happened, please assist. Thanks sir.

dk1, why don't you post these few words directly, which do not belong to the system yoda posted.

Dynamic Fx

15 min time frame

the fractals will give alerts

and also show support and resistance for buying and selling

and adding to positions within the trend

stoploss - above or below the last fractal point (swing high or swing low)

take profit ...

1 contract ... 1 contract at target

2 contracts ... 1 at target ... 1 at trail either by the amount pips or number of bars or fractal points

3 contracts ... 1 contract at target ... 1 at trail ... 1 at reversal

Break even ... at 10 to 15 pips or 4 bars past entry (4 bars clear of entry)

It took a while to load but it does eventually. I have it on 27 charts and it works fine. Just freezes up the mt4 for a bit. I took off the stuff on the corner and the bottom two indicators to make it load easier. The creator posted it on earnforex and I merely put it on file sharing so it is the current one and it works. I tried using the EA supplied but it just opens up trades when there is an arrow but not when it meets all criteria so I don't use it any more.

I had VERY good results trading manually with this system the last two days. It pays to use some measure of intelligence like paying attention to spread and price action etc, but it works really well. I would venture to say that, on average, if using lots of pairs 100 pips a day is easily achievable.

I used the luktom visual order editor (google it...it's free) to manage the trades and it worked really well using 20 pips tp and 20 stop the past couple of days. I'm currently testing 50 tp and 30 stop loss but it doesn't seem to do as well. I also haven't tried walking a trade and adding on pull backs and other trade and management techniques so I invite everyone to give different things a whirl to find a way to extract more profit from it.

Yoda,

Are you still having good results with this system?

• 11 months later...