(Req) P3 Option Trading System

Anyone have this available?

Here is the sales site with a shortened sales pitch:

http://www.tradewins.com/wendy-kirkland/p3-system-manual-only-please-scroll-down-to-subscribe-to-the-squeeze-newsletter/

P3: Putting Probability Potential on Your Side of the Trade. . .And, as anyone who has ever tried the P3 System can tell you, it simply cannot fail.

Description

“I Double-Dog Dare You To Use My P3 System

And NOT Dramatically

Increase Your Winning Trades,

Boost Your Monthly Income and

Improve Your Entire Financial Outlook

100% GUARANTEED!”

Hard to believe? You bet! But the fact is, consistent profits enjoyed by people from all walks of life…prove without a doubt that my P3 secret can work like magic for just about anyone…

* Sid was convinced that trading options was a “no-win situation”… until he discovered my P3 secret. Since then, following the P3 System, EVERY single trade has been a winner!

* Shawn made more money trading the P3 System part-time than he did working 12-hour days in construction. So he quit his job. And now he relies entirely on the P3 System to earn his living and provide his family with the financial security they deserve.

* Thanks to P3, Matt is selling his business, taking his wife on a dream cruise, and is looking forward to a glorious retirement… 6 mo. in Maryland, 6 mo. in sunny Florida.

* And Dottie, a great-grandmother from Lakeland, FL… with no prior knowledge about trading whatsoever… paid for her 7 grandchildren’s college educations with P3 profits!

It All Started

On My 57th Birthday

My name is Wendy Kirkland. And for twenty five years I worked side-by-side with my husband, Jack, at our family-owned gift shop in Historic Biltmore Village in Asheville, NC.

The business supported us and our three children quite comfortably. Life was hectic. But for the most part it was pretty good. And I had no complaints… until my 57th birthday arrived.

The Greatest

Birthday Present Ever!

Julie leaned across the table at the restaurant where we’d met for lunch, in honor of my birthday. And she whispered, “I just made a 55% profit in seven days trading options on eBay stock!”

The blank stare plastered across my face told her I had no idea what she was talking about.

So she launched into an excited tirade… “small investment… tremendous leverage… limited risk… huge profits… perpetual income…”

That very same day I signed up for a $400 course on options. And a few weeks later I funded a small $800 trading account.

Ah-Ha There It Is!

And That’s Why NOBODY Ever Saw It Before

A collage of indicator-laden charts covered my kitchen table… a hodgepodge of past trades, some winners, some losers… For the umpteenth time I scanned from one to the next.

Then, all of a sudden it hit me… EUREKA!

An identical pattern between two unrelated indicators appeared on every single winning trade… But it was conspicuously absent on all the losers!

It was so obvious. Why hadn’t I seen it before? Why hadn’t ANYONE ever seen it before?

Get Everything You Need

To Turn On Your Own

$2,000-to-$3,000-a-Day

Personal Money Machine

P3 System Manual

In this age of digital media, I know you’ll appreciate the luxury of a real book—where you can sit back, put your feet up, and thumb through the pages. And later, you can keep it next to your computer for easy reference.

There are no big words, no intimidating terminology, and no long boring sentences. Just 74 power-packed pages containing everything you need to improve your entire financial outlook.

Squeeze Newsletter

Delivered to your email box every Thursday, the Squeeze Newsletter lists every single NYSE or NASDAQ stock that meets the stringent P3 scan criteria… convenient, accurate, and ready to go!

FREE Gift Trade Planner

Remember what Bev said about how her P3 worksheet makes trading so easy? You just tick off the indicators and “When all the indicators line up like ducks in a row, that sucker is bound to pop!”

This is your road map to all the wealth you care to ask for. And it normally sells for $12.99. But say “Yes” to the Super Squeeze Sale, for just $99 to start, and it’s yours for FREE, with my compliments.

Super Squeeze

LIFETIME GUARANTEE

After the first 90 days, you may cancel your Squeeze Newsletter subscription at any time, and receive a pro-rated refund for all remaining issues.But you return nothing. The P3 System Manual will be yours to keep and profit from forever.

Three Options to Buy

BEST DEAL Squeeze Newsletter quarterly payment – $99 qtr Buy Now!

* 3-month subscription to The Squeeze Newsletter (13 weekly issues delivered by email box every Thursday). Then $99 every three months. This is a $18 savings compared to the monthly rate of $39.

* P3 System Manual, valued at $99

* P3 Trade Planner, valued at $12.99, FREE

Squeeze Newsletter Monthly Rate – $39 mo Buy Now!

* The Squeeze Newsletter (delivered every Thursday). Then pay $39 every month.

P3 System Manual – just $99 (Click the Buy Now button on the top of this page)

* Value priced at just $99

Here my friend:

"Obviously there is too much in the book for me to try and cover here, but I will tell you how to spot her SQUEEZE. On whatever charting system you use, plot the PPO indicator with (12,26,9) periods. Under that chart, plot ADX (14). She uses a Daily chart going back one year. She uses numerous other indicators for her buy and sell entry and exit points, but again that is subject to one's own intrepretation. Now just start selecting any stocks and pull them up on your chart, notice if the PPO declines very low and the ADX rises up to meet it. That is a SQUEEZE. I have backchecked 30-40 stocks and so far I have only found one that did not rise after a SQUEEZE. The rise may take 1-8 weeks to begin, but stocks seem to always rise. At least the probability of a rise is so high one has the odds on their side. The key however is entry. Using whatever indicators or system you have for entries, that will be you key. As I said the rise can take 1-8 weeks to develope, so if one is playing options, time is a critical factor."

Now send 99 bottles of beer with Santa Claus.

That whole passage I put in inverted comma's I found searching on the net. I didn't buy or subscribe to her products. This is the link http://www.mrmarketishuge.com/showthread.php?t=3015&page=3

Also from the link: "There are hundreds of systems, Mr Market uses a "buy strength" system. P3 is the opposite, it is a "buy weakness/turnaround" system. It seeks stocks coming off a major decline that is indicating an imminent turnaround.".

From the passage above, what I don't like is "She uses numerous other indicators for her buy and sell entry and exit points."

I don't want my screen to be like the NASA spaceship cockpit!

But if it works for you & you make $$, more $$ to you.