FX Spot mirror...

I KNOW that this will sound ****** for most of You.. I'm not the newbie, I have a few years exp with no excessive successes as many write on their websites, but I didnt need it.

NOW... the issue.

Tell me please...

IS IT POSSIBLE that Spot of main currencies can be just a MIRROR of... other action / instruments played on a real stock ?

Means... what really pushes prices up and down. Pls dont say "economic newses" cause... HOW technically the prices are marked up and down. What is going BEHIND the scene ? Some of You may say "Market makers", but still... HOW technically they are doing it ?

I have a strong feeling that the solution is in the other place, and hidden of course. No, its not conspiracy theory.

When I discovered Wyckoff VSA I was in seven heaven. Then I realized it's still not enough, cause we still base on probabliity of direction and NOBODY can tell me what is the source of SUDDEN moves on spot in time WITHOUT any economic newses ?

I'm not crazy, pls try to accept my dilemmas.

Thank You

Can You help me with this ?

when you look at price movement can feel it that for example buyers need get up the price and sellers need to get price down... a lot of unsuccess breakout show that buyers need to take price up but cant because sellers is stronger. economical news move price because buyers and sellers agree that price should be go... in every stock we have buyers and sellers and them fight why you just look at forex?

Oh thank You. You are the only one who responsed.

I dont have a proper capital for futures or options BUT acc. to PowerLevels that You can find HERE on this forum - one will know that Options levels HAVE impact (significant) on the Fx spot.

So it means... THERE ARE and THERE MUST BE some other RULES that manage Spot.

In the movie tutorial MarketMakersMethod the guy says (I heard) that MM job is described by IMFund. It means there has to be SOMETHING on which they act, and it means their movements are PREDICTIBLE - this is one issue.

Another issue is: if there are more sellers / buyers HOW TO SEE IT ? where to look for it ?

Generally speaking: there MUST BE something else we dont know, but it describes the FX spot reality.

In my opinion, those with the deep pockets are simply moving the price from level to level

And it seems like the levels are long lived.

At current price range the same levels are working as they did when we last time traded within this area

I'm keeping my levels on my chart for months now and they are working over and over again

Like yesterday's second large pullback during NY session. As price broke below 1.3360 it was almost sure they would bring it further down to 1.3335....because there was a demand level