(REQ) unstoppableforexprofit Indicator

You can take whatever indicator you want and be successful

Only thing you have to know is when a range is starting/ending

In one of the examples the indi is showing a downsignal and a major downmove happened afterwards

Great, but it looks like the market was ranging before that signal....how should I know that that was the end of the range?

You will get better signals if you use 3ema cross during trending period. Market ranges 80% of the time so if you want to make money in forex you need to be able to trade trending and ranging markets so if you're day trader you should be scalping too, dont just trade 1 TF but at least 2 or 3. I trade 4H, 1H, 15M and 5M TF's so I dont really care if the market is ranging or trending, I have several strategies which I use depending on market behaviour. This is common mistake traders do, believing that 1 system can make them money, no it cant just like in any other profession you need many tools to do different jobs.

You will get better signals if you use 3ema cross during trending period. Market ranges 80% of the time so if you want to make money in forex you need to be able to trade trending and ranging markets so if you're day trader you should be scalping too, dont just trade 1 TF but at least 2 or 3. I trade 4H, 1H, 15M and 5M TF's so I dont really care if the market is ranging or trending, I have several strategies which I use depending on market behaviour. This is common mistake traders do, believing that 1 system can make them money, no it cant just like in any other profession you need many tools to do different jobs.

Hi hankt80...

Would you be so kind to share your strategies with us?

Thanks

OK.

I use 1 system for trend and 1 system for range; market go range and i switch to range system but now market go to trend. i get out from market with loss and switch to trend system. now market go range... and i always loss... this is possible just when i could forecast range or trends before happen.

time to report back how you traders are using this indi...timeframe/pairs etc

ive been using eu 5min starting 1hr before ny session only with support/resistance to verify

today +126

floating +10

last entry

buy 1.3310

target 1.3350 last resistance and yesterday low

stop 1.3285

will be looking for sells around 1.3350

time to report back how you traders are using this indi...timeframe/pairs etc

ive been using eu 5min starting 1hr before ny session only with support/resistance to verify

today +126

floating +10

last entry

buy 1.3310

target 1.3350 last resistance and yesterday low

stop 1.3285

will be looking for sells around 1.3350

Congrats 4 the profit, Your 126 pips profit is just bcos of the Very imp. Euro news, would u dare to trade on live a/c during very imp. news like Euro Minimum Bid Rate followed by ECB Press conference, it was this news bocs of which euro initially shot up like a rocket and then when press conference started it came down like a shooting star.

Just my 2 cents.

Congrats 4 the profit, Your 126 pips profit is just bcos of the Very imp. Euro news, would u dare to trade on live a/c during very imp. news like Euro Minimum Bid Rate followed by ECB Press conference, it was this news bocs of which euro initially shot up like a rocket and then when press conference started it came down like a shooting star.

Just my 2 cents.

yes i did trade it on a live account, and yes i do trade news releases on a live account. i dont avoid it but i am more cautious when i trade during those times. I think being unaware of releases/events is more detrimental than being aware and trying to profit from it.

yes i did trade it on a live account, and yes i do trade news releases on a live account. i dont avoid it but i am more cautious when i trade during those times. I think being unaware of releases/events is more detrimental than being aware and trying to profit from it.

Well then you are a one brave man i must say. Congrats for the profit once again.