Multi_Ilan_2011_v3.3_AUTO

sammy

I hope traders here know, history of Ilan? For short its a martingale which has gone evolution after evolution and has 1000 and 1 variants on many russian trading forums, but the fact is that many traders have an unique way of trading with it and make money, but they dont share the method(((

hxxp://www.megaupload.c0m/?d=36DWL1CU

Test n enjoy

the feeling of being the master of the universe is so great... no one in their right mind want to share that.

advice; search in myfxbook, and do a reverse engineering on the History and you could pretty much figured out the setup and perimeter for each EA's. Just remember: "you don't have to be smart, just knows who to copy!!!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I'm guessing you're talking about Ilan 1.47? What alert? I just put Ilan 1.47 onto a Pepperstone ECN demo and it opened trades immediately. You're having your own MT4/EA set up problems I suspect.

I am using muti Ilan 3.4 auto. Do I need to have 1:500 leverage to trade? What is the most profitable Ilan EA right now?

A genuine thanks to Tomislav for sharing multiple versions of this. I've been running v1.47 for the NY session today. Oddly, although lots were set to 0.01, it opened many 0.50 lot trades on EURUSD for the first few hours (on a $5000 demo account). I tried combing through the MQL code and it seems a_lots_4_16 is the variable used to send trades, but due to my limited mql4 savviness, I cannot figure out where the lot size is coming from or how 0.50 was used. It's reverted to 0.01 now, after I tried altering the code - very strange.

Regardless, it is definitely martingale, and IMHO not one that has any significant entry logic. Seems it takes both buys and sells as well - this is a sign of no significant logic being used. Thus, any unexpected move will cause significant account damage, especially since the TPs seem to be preset for rather minimal levels, and a quick market move will wipe out many of the past profitable trades.

There is a Tickscalper 3.44 that should be around here, that I have had far better results on, as it has significantly more trading logic and entry decision making built into it, which has provided me significant (real) account growth.

But a definite thanks to Tomislav for sharing - I've not yet explored the other versions in the zip file.