trade4xpro

Hi does anyone have this? or used it? if so is ti any good?

I had an email from this guy, Roz Camp, who was offfering a "30 day free trial" as per email below

I offer a full 30 day trial to trade4xpro and I look to offer you an honest alternative to the other lagging methods that everyone is trading out there.

My results show how my method can bring regular profits to any trader and make even losing days very rare, I know this all sounds "too good to be true" that is why I am offering this 30 day offer, My method will soon be live tested by some of the top reviews sites and you now have an opportunity to gain access "risk free" if you decide to join me you will also get a lifetime access to my live-room where I will show my actual trades I take.

How many others do this? This is because of the confidence I have with my trading technique and I can easily show you how I utilise various time frames to get the best entries I can with a high strike rate.

I am looking to have the best live-room on the web and also have lots of followers, following and profiting from my way of trading.

I have hit my goals and my goal is now to teach others to trade profitably.

As when you really "get it" trading can be a great experience, when you have confidence in every trade you place.

I look forward to welcoming you to the site and trading alongside you profitably.

www.trade4xpro.com

Regards,

Roz Camp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
just discovered that http://www.cash-master.com/blog/ review site started a review in December 2011 and will be doing daily trading updates. The reviewer will be aiming for daily target of 40pips and Roz the author/seller of trade4xpro will be launching a trading room/channel were she will trade an alpari uk live account and any one logged on can follow/view the trades placed(including stops and profits levels).While cashmaster reviews are always to be taken with a pitch of salt surely would be interesting how this turns out. In the meantime any one with the system would greatly appreciate your sharing spirit. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

the bottom indicator does line up with the mtf Awesome Oscillator

I have also compared it with the macd and osma mtf

unless they have changed the settings dramatically - which I`m unable to replicate

the bottom indicator with the above 3 indicators

have to wait for some kind soul to educate the indicators to see what it is

Edited by dk1aussie

here is the difference between trade4xpro indicator and the mtf ao indicator

the 5 min pic below shows the indicators to be the same

the pic below is the same as in Roz`s youtube videos

euro 1min and 5 min of the same date 13/12/2012

http://i43.tinypic.com/53a58y.gif

the 1 min pic below shows the 2 indicators completely different

all I did was change from 5 min to 1 min

I added the yellow lines from where the indicators were crossing zero on the 5 min chart

then changed back to 1 min chart

so in conclusion trade4xpro mtf ao indicator does not truly represent the 5 min time frame on a 1 min time frame

it is incorrect

http://i41.tinypic.com/339qemg.gif

the mtf ao indicator that I have posted would be a better option for this system

if someone could change the indicator to 4 colour bars ... it would be much appreciated

and maybe put the alert in as well like the trade4xpro indicator ... links above for the indicators etc.

Edited by dk1aussie

• 4 weeks later...
Roz copied aims system without alligator and dots, she didnt even delete the ''itradeaims'' copyright from the box indi code, dont bother with this, its actually much worse than it looks, you will be getting bips every minute lol, I dont find this profitable at all, aparently the account shes trading in her live room is ''in red'' -that said someone who bought the system. When I asked Roz about the copy of aims indis, Roz said she never heard of aims - yea fking right.