Fools paradise : TZ forum - some of their pseudo GZs are group of morons !!

I am one of the GZ in TZ forum - luckily I got it at that time !!!

But now been seeing their foolishness from last few years but never thought of discussing it openly !!

I feel some of their GZs are self created pseudo duplicate IDs of same people who wants to collect all material from the planet but dont want to give back anything !!

Why they are making fool of themselves and frustrating many new bies ?

I believe those who are being bullied will surely be cursing these morons called GZs - they would be wishing and preying (and preying sincerely) that they all go broke and their account get wiped out ! :D

GZs suck ! Learn to be helpful and open TZ or curse from others will wipe you out !! :D

Prey to get them broke !

Edited by Sanket Bhatt

Mantra to become hassle free GZ

Maintain the quality !!

- Steal from other forums and post there for no reward

- Post your years worth hard work trading system for no reward

Have patience....wait till you go bald and grow white beard touching your toes and if possible their GZs toes too !

- GZs are GZs because they were born to be GZs

*****s !!

:)

what u said is right but if u r really a GZ at TZ than why dont u help with some requests here , why dont u share with us like doddy or niftymover , whatever u have got from there , they have all shared openly and help us , i have lot of requests for u :) but i am unable to message u .

What you want put the request here - will try my best - the down load is limited now a days and moreover strict watch is kept on this forum for their admin.

TZ is owned by Sakura Invements and I bet they have created lots of dummy IDs - most of their GZs are same people to fool the world !!

If I download 1 file link it is being counted as 4 or sometime 6 - their admin never listens to this issue !

Now watch out for all out defence from their admin/owner here !

if i post here u will be doing the same mistake as done by niftymover , it will be easy for them to track u down , either message me ur email or allow me to message u as i tried earlier but could not succeed .

p.s - do create a new stylish email .

Edited by kang

I dont have chance to register there . The site always throwing registrations closed screen :( . Dont know what their strategy in preventing aspiring ppl to become members. But I have read the bad experiences of GZs in that forum X-( . Barring few book everything available here on II. I LOVE II . Zindabad II :D

Leech them and SHARE here >:)

I dont have chance to register there . The site always throwing registrations closed screen :( . Dont know what their strategy in preventing aspiring ppl to become members. But I have read the bad experiences of GZs in that forum X-( . Barring few book everything available here on II. I LOVE II . Zindabad II :D

Leech them and SHARE here >:)

Simple strategy....collect the materials from all and any sources (often without any rewards in return)...after sell it via different brand name else where on the net...!!

Most of GZs are dummy accounts of the site owner himself to fool the world to show that anyone can become a GZ and download - truth is no one from outside can download much - owner smartly collects everything sells smartly !

Hope I had access to their whole server so that we can finish them off !

Or if I had enough money to buy their whole material which I can share here to indirectly finish them off !

The whole GZ drama is horrendous drama !

Dear abc

Your promotion processes have already started, please allow a few days/weeks for GZ to vote on each case. Once at least 10 GZ have given their opinion you may receive the feedback.

Keep in mind that in this particular period of time admins are very busy with other matters so the whole process may take a little longer.

Please have a little patience !

- Why is it made to look like it is trillion dollar loan ?

- What is definition of patience ?

- How funny everyone getting same answer ?

TZ is owned by sakurainvestor - 90%++ of GZ IDs are dummy users created by him - rest 10% IDs are GZ from outside world those who have very limited download rights....so ultimately sakurainvestor is fooling whole world and gathering all material to sell it via different dummy sites...wish sakurainvestor looses his entire account for such cowardly act !!

Some nice feed back from someone...!!

Dear abc

Your promotion processes have already started, please allow a few days/weeks for GZ to vote on each case. Once at least 10 GZ have given their opinion you may receive the feedback.

Keep in mind that in this particular period of time admins are very busy with other matters so the whole process may take a little longer.

Please have a little patience !

- Why is it made to look like it is trillion dollar loan ?

- What is definition of patience ?

- How funny everyone getting same answer ?

You are telling that u r a Genuine Zoner in Traderszone. So u have to know how promotion process works......if u r a GZ u don't raise a question about promotional process. Admin of Traderszone don't decide who got promoted or not it is the GZ's who decides who got promoted. For your kind information there are many GZ from TZ in this forum. Those are not fake ID. So please stop talking nonsense and concentrate on ur trading........................

regards

Edited by signrc

You are telling that u r a Genuine Zoner in Traderszone. So u have to know how promotion process works......if u r a GZ u don't raise a question about promotional process. Admin of Traderszone don't decide who got promoted or not it is the GZ's who decides who got promoted. For your kind information there are many GZ from TZ in this forum. Those are not fake ID. So please stop talking nonsense and concentrate on ur trading........................

regards

i know that... even you are the GZ...!!

regards

Well everyone knows how it works :)

What process ? It's cruel joke to new comers...poor people have to share and share and after that are they are harrased, torchered, teased and abused until they go mad....

As I said only few external IDs with limited download access are allowed...sakura is smart....cruel, canny and shrewd...on behalf of all harassed new comers I wish sakura goes bankrupt and looses everything what he has in life...such cruel soul !!

Why one should be shy in bringing out the truth....?? so what if I am GZ...you or they cant trace me out so I have no fear...and no greed....because if I need any of your TZ material I would buy it from your brokers !!

So please stop talking nonsense and concentrate on ur trading........................

regards

you should stop fooling people instead of asking us to stop speaking the truth...look at 100s of posts posted in your TZ site voicing their concerns....same post same reply...!!

On what ground you have right to vote...vote for what ? If some one is good thief like you who can steal from some other site and post it in yours (so that Sakura can get better deal ?) ?

Secondly if someone passes your heavenly gate....you cite the reason that your admin is busy...busy doing what....gathering and selling material ?

Funny...take a break dude...if someone gets even with you guys you will not have a place to hide...stop harrasing people....be nice with them dear !!

If you dont know this....here is something I read from somewhere....someone in process to put a website called anti-TZ...

collect whatever you can...your site TZ has been reported to US, UK, Bangladesh and Thai police and many other such authorities...for collecting the copyrighted material unlawfully and selling it......all big traders and authors and behind you now...count your days smarty !!

:)

Edited by Sanket Bhatt

If you dont know this....here is something I read from somewhere....someone in process to put a website called anti-TZ...

collect whatever you can...your site TZ has been reported to US, UK, Bangladesh and Thai police and many other such authorities...for collecting the copyrighted material unlawfully and selling it......all big traders and authors and behind you now...count your days smarty !!

Now that sounds like a neutral and reliable source! :)

TZ doesn't sell anything by the way.

And why should authorities start with TZ? Other forums are more active than TZ:

TZ: ~57000 posts

Indo-Investasi: ~179000 posts

EWEF: ~223000 posts

Now that sounds like a neutral and reliable source! :)

TZ: ~57000 posts

Indo-Investasi: ~179000 posts

EWEF: ~223000 posts

So if someone talks about your TZ...it's not neutral...

BTW TZ and EWEF are cousins...all knows how they are selling material...simple proof is unnecessary harassment to the new comers on name of GZ...US senate elections may be easier to contest compare to your cheap dirty GZ drama... !!