Share: Easy EA

Here is Easy EA. I wanted to post it here to make it easy for members to access. I haven't personally tried it. Main credit goes to Oksana17 at Forex Factory who developed it. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?p6uookh793pkiel

Directions:

This is a tool for the manual trader. Not a system.

In a nutshell, it will enter and exit on horizontal and trend lines that you will draw on the chart and can move freely wherever you'd like.

Here are some feedbacks for the EASY EA:

"Only just discovered Easy EA. Potentially the greatest thing since sliced bread."

"In my view, MT4 should be shipped with an EA like yours straight out of the box."

"If you're trading channels/triangles etc - I love it."

"Thank you Dan, for your great work."

Let's get to the good stuff.

Directions for set-up:

1. Download the EASY_v2.ex4 to your 'MT4 Directory/experts/' folder. Then restart your MT4 platform.

2. Once on the platform, on your keyboard, hit CTRL+O. You will get to the options window. Then go to the "Expert Advisors" tab. Uncheck everything. Then check the first, fourth, sixth, and eigth boxes.

3. Attach the EA to any pair. You can find the EA in the navigator window. Set the Manual_Lots, Auto_Lots(true/false), Risk, StopLoss, TakeProfit, Slippage, CanChangeTimeFrames (true/false), and SetHardSLAndTP (true/false) parameters to your liking. You should see a smiley face on the top-right corner of your chart.

4. You are ready to trade!

Rules for trading:

-If Auto_Lots=false, then the LotSize for trades will be the parameter Manual_Lots. If Auto_Lots=true, then the LotSize for trades will be calculated automatically by the parameter Risk and the parameter StopLoss.

-Draw a horizontal or a trend line on the chart. Then right-click on the line, then click 'Trendline Properties'. You will see "Name", "Description", and "Style". We will only worry about "Name".

-If you would like your drawn line to act as a BuyStop, type in "bs" in the "Name" section. SellStop="ss". BuyLimit="bl". SellLimit="sl".

-Once a line is hit, the EA will enter the trade and set a StopLoss (parameter StopLoss pips away from entry) and TakeProfit (parameter TakeProfit pips away from entry) as trendlines (at a 0 degree angle). You can then move the lines as you wish.

-If you have 2 buy entry lines, for example, "bs" and "bl", then when one of them gets hit, the one that wasn't hit will be deleted. The line that was hit will also be deleted. The reason the EA will do this is because it can handle only 1 buy/1 sell at a time. Although, it can handle a buy and a sell simultaneously. So, you can easily draw a "ss" and a "bl" (for example).

-Once a StopLoss or TakeProfit line is hit or passed through, the lines will be deleted, and you can restart the process.

-If the platform turns off, you could be left out without a hard StopLoss or TakeProfit. I've made a solution! Once you move the StopLoss and TakeProfit lines, the hard StopLoss and TakeProfit (broker's server) will move as well if you set SetHardSLAndTP to true. Keep in mind that every br0ker has a different minimum StopLoss and TakeProfit size from entry. The EA will NOT move the hard StopLoss/TakeProfit if the broker will not allow it (closer than minimum). If you would like to hide your StopLoss and TakeProfit from the broker, then set SetHardSLAndTP to false.

-The EA is ECN and 3/5 digit broker compatible.

-Users complained that if you change the timeframe, then the lines will reset. I've made a quick solution for this. In default, the parameter CanChangeTimeFrames will be true. If true, it will NOT delete any lines if you change the timeframe or turn off the EA. So if you plan on turning off the EA and you'd like the lines to be deleted, simply set CanChangeTimeFrames to false.

Questions:

"The however bit though is, I'm finding if I close a trade manually, all the trade lines and text messages stay on screen and have to be deleted manually. Is this normal?"

Woofx, the lines are deleted when a trade is closed based on the lines. If you need to exit your trade, simply move the lines. For example, you have a buy opened. All you have to do is move the StopLoss trendline above the open price of the trade. This will send a signal to the EA saying that the trade should have been closed when it crossed the line down.