The world's #1 fx system

If you close his sales page (and let an email) you can get 10 bonus:

Download #1 (Super Sunday System):

Super Sunday System

(No more getting frustrated because you don't have time to trade!)

Download #2 (Big M.A.C.D. System):

Big M.A.C.D. System

(As simple and profitable as any $97 system out there!)

Download #3 (The 12-Pip Stoploss Secret):

The 12-Pip Stoploss Secret

(No more stomach-turning 100-pip stoplosses again - EVER!)

Download #4 (Every Forex Product Exposed):

Every Forex Product Exposed

(No more regret when you buy your next Forex product!)

Download #5 (Forex Instant Profit Boosters):

Forex Instant Profit Boosters

(A set of POWERFUL tricks & tactics to boost your daily pip-count ...RIGHT NOW!)

Download #6 (Simple Exit Strategy):

Simple Exit Strategy

Metatrader4 Indicator ('DRCv2.ex4')

(No more kicking yourself for not taking profit at the right time!)

Download #7 (5 Tricks To Buying A Forex System):

5 Tricks To Buying A Forex System

(Never be in the dark again with this unbiased guide!)

Download #8 (This Forex Report Will Make You Money):

This Forex Report Will Make You Money

(Find out exactly what you need to do to start making more pips - RIGHT NOW!)

Download #9 (Killer Breakout System):

Killer Breakout System

(Finally learn how to master 'the breakout' and make pips EVERY DAY!)

Download #10 (How To Beat Forex When You Have A Day Job!):

How To Beat Forex When You Have A Day Job

(Discover the ULTIMATE trading method when you just don't have time to trade - this is a complete strategy!)

here is the direct link:

http://www.forexed.com/specialoffer/download-page.html

In my opinion , the 40 and 80 EMA is ok to follow but the entry trigger (CCI) is just too lagging. The problem with lagging entries is that your risk is much2 bigger than your reward.

How obvious it may sound, people tend to always ignore this fact.

Try testing other entries such as "M" , "W" , TL , divergence , candlesticks or any PA triggers and then stick to which you are comfortable with. Just sharing my opinion. Good day.

In my opinion , the 40 and 80 EMA is ok to follow but the entry trigger (CCI) is just too lagging. The problem with lagging entries is that your risk is much2 bigger than your reward.

How obvious it may sound, people tend to always ignore this fact.

Try testing other entries such as "M" , "W" , TL , divergence , candlesticks or any PA triggers and then stick to which you are comfortable with. Just sharing my opinion. Good day.

I agree 100% of your observation.

In addition, employing this kind simple trend following system, your account will get killed in a choppy or ranging market. Be very careful. The market will only trend in less than 30% of the time.

Just using two simple MA and a CCI will not show you the market is ranging or trending. Simply using the MA slope for trending determination is rather simple-minded and frustrating at best, because the MA slope can change its direction the very next bar.

So, be very careful about any "trend following system". People using this kind of strategy will only show you the "text" book example in an extremely smooth trending market. They will never show you the other 70% of the time when the market is ranging. Besides, hindsight is always 20-20.

I like the simple strategy of the system but you can ad a couple of indicator to get the ranging market indication and trade only the 30% of the time like you kerberos007 said. 40/80 MAs are to slow to show the end of a trend. Employ some faster indicators to it and always look for S/R!

There is always a room for improvement in every strategy. Tweak it to your taste! I always do it.

Hermes

I use the slope of EMA10 and for exits EMA5. Very simple. I tested it a little and it is far away from World #1 system! With a few additional indicators like MACD, RSI it is still usable. It take long time to line up conditions for entry with 40/80 SMA but there is less lagging (less noise). Something for something.

Hermes

• 2 months later...