Glenn Neely – Neowave Taking ElliotWave

Glenn Neely – Neowave Taking ElliotWave

Expert Elliottician Glen Neely explains his unique way of looking at the markets using his NeoWave techniques. Glenn has made several remarkable predictions using his methods. In this DVD you will learn what Elliott wave is and how to use it to predict moves. You will also learn several innovations that Glenn has discovered during his research.

Chapters

1. Beginning
  2. I Guarantee It
  3. You Must Adapt
  4. What Is Elliott Wave?
  5. A Superset of Elliott Wave
  6. Innovation
  7. Cash Data vs Futures Data
  8. Rigidity
  9. Self-definition
  10. Limits
  11. Self-confirmation
  12. U.S. Stock Market Count
  13. Historical Accuracy
  14. The Fish Test
  15. Testimonials
  16. 10 Trading Rules
  17. Final Word

Download:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/W9MK72MH/

ps: special thanks to Raveman :D

Can someone please re-upload? Deeply appreciate.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I have direct links for these two Glenn Neely workshops. I can't post them here, send me a pm and I'll give them to you:

1. NeoWaveTM: How to Take the Guesswork out of Elliott Wave (correct title of the workshop shared)

2. Innovations That Make Elliott Wave Work Better for You

Gadfly can you please share link for the 2nd video..?? i managed to download the first from your INO TV link.

For those not familiar with Glenn and Neowave.

For many years Glenn Neely was teaching his Neowave approach to Elliott Wave, and for many years he was offering two different services based on it. One service was simply analytical representation of Neowave on various Markets, and another service was actually trading advisory based on Neowave approach.

For years it seemed like his idea worked rather well, much better in analytical portion than a trade advisory, but overall trade record seemed to be profitable.

I used his service a few times years ago for a short period of time, and did not find it beneficial to my trading. But, about five or six years ago I received an email from Glenn saying that he is opening a fund in which trading will be based on Neowave, and he expects to do very well, so not to join would be biggest mistake of my life :). Over the next 3 or 4 years Fund lost well over half of it’s assets in trading, and every time a hit would be taken by Glenn- he would send everyone an email explaining why it didn’t work, and that it’s a set of special circumstances which prevented his approach from being profitable. Just heads up that Neowave has taken lots of hits over the last 5-6 years. Sorry for the lengthy story - did as short as I could to tell the gist of it.

Good luck,

Simon

Edited by wcicom

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

• 11 months later...