Wonder Shall Never End......... Miracle EA

Who know this ****** EA that turn forex market to self banking......................

This EA is from fx-persia.com ..........

Please check out our real account statement from this week. This account will manage with our last EA. We planed to gain 30-60% profit per day. Login: 304196 pass : readonly123 server : figfx real server

Please guys kindly checkout the EA and let see if we can lay hand on something like that.

Gross Profit: 3 173.70 Gross Loss: 1 351.90 Total Net Profit: 1 821.80

Profit Factor: 2.35 Expected Payoff: 0.99

Absolute Drawdown: 5.00 Maximal Drawdown: 90.00 (7.35%) Relative Drawdown: 7.48% (40.00)

Total Trades: 1845 Short Positions (won %): 926 (82.61%) Long Positions (won %): 919 (79.98%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 1500 (81.30%) Loss trades (% of total): 345 (18.70%)

Largest profit trade: 45.00 loss trade: -70.00

Average profit trade: 2.12 loss trade: -3.92

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 27 (84.00) consecutive losses ($): 4 (-4.00)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 160.00 (16) consecutive loss (count): -80.00 (2)

Average consecutive wins: 5 consecutive losses: 1

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/FXPersia

Lots of martingales in there. Anything with a neg pip count is a martin.

That EA might be martingale, but anything with a negative pip count dont have to be martingale.

I use different lot sizes, starting 0.01 up to 0.3, depends on how I feel about the trade. My smaller positions hit SL (that can be up to 150 pips) much often than bigger ones ... and I have negative pip count.

That EA might be martingale, but anything with a negative pip count dont have to be martingale.

I use different lot sizes, starting 0.01 up to 0.3, depends on how I feel about the trade. My smaller positions hit SL (that can be up to 150 pips) much often than bigger ones ... and I have negative pip count.

anything closed an order from big to small lot size together(at the same time) is a martingle,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I bought Fxpersia's EA for $4000...a week ago

Everything goes ok till a few days ago. And that's because all the brokers where i used this EA banned my accounts.

Now fxpersia's people are trying to convince me as i bought the EA directly from their coder NOT FROM THEM. :))

From yesterday they don't respond even on their phones....i supposed there are customers more aggressive like me...

In conclusion...good EA, non arbitrage one, but i didn't recover the cost of it.

Hi there,

I bought Fxpersia's EA for $4000...a week ago

Everything goes ok till a few days ago. And that's because all the brokers where i used this EA banned my accounts.

Now fxpersia's people are trying to convince me as i bought the EA directly from their coder NOT FROM THEM. :))

From yesterday they don't respond even on their phones....i supposed there are customers more aggressive like me...

In conclusion...good EA, non arbitrage one, but i didn't recover the cost of it.

why did they ban it? which brokers were you using?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician