MyWinSys

Hi django,

On GBPUSD, the xb4 is red, I should buy or sell ?

Mon & Tue, mechanically based on XB4 blue and long, could also due to indicator repaint/bugs. got kill and lost 80pips each.

http://i.imgur.com/HJHFR.gif

Today based on Discretionary, See XB4 red, but momentum up, try the long instead of short.

but S/R indicator issue and cause me to enter slightly late.

The price bar make higher low, so move the stoploss to 50pips.

Currently in 20pips profit

Thank for help with the good S/R and bug solved that less problem for me now.

Edited by ArtOfTrade

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

traded with two brokers and both refurbished indicator shows the 1 clock more. fix it

Hi Django,

What do you mean by "showing the 1 clock more" ?

I also tried the indicator out already and it worked perfectly as expected.

What do we need to fix for this indicator? Please explain to us.

Again, if we work together as a team, we can make this system much better.

Thanks. Peace !!!

Hi Django,

What do you mean by "showing the 1 clock more" ?

I also tried the indicator out already and it worked perfectly as expected.

What do we need to fix for this indicator? Please explain to us.

Again, if we work together as a team, we can make this system much better.

Thanks. Peace !!!

One of my broker are Admiral Market, they are on 0 GMT but indi shows 1 GMT. On another instead of three shows four.

Indi shows wrong GMT time! Brokers time are correct but GMT are wrong.

Edited by Django

One of my broker are Admiral Market, they are on 0 GMT but indi shows 1 GMT. On another instead of three shows four.

Indi shows wrong GMT time! Brokers time are correct but GMT are wrong.

Could it be the Daylight saving time/normal time problem?

Remember, the Europe countries just changed the daylight saving time back to normal time the past Sunday. There is one hour difference right now.

In the U.S.A, we will change the Daylight saving time this coming Sunday. So in the USA, we are still in DST. You may want to try the indicator out with a USA based broker to see if you still have one hour difference.

Peace !!!

Could it be the Daylight saving time/normal time problem?

Remember, the Europe countries just changed the daylight saving time back to normal time the past Sunday. There is one hour difference right now.

In the U.S.A, we will change the Daylight saving time this coming Sunday. So in the USA, we are still in DST. You may want to try the indicator out with a USA based broker to see if you still have one hour difference.

Peace !!!

http://i.imgur.com/Fx5xj.gif

Could be the code compiled in old build that will not work well in new build.

Edited by ArtOfTrade

Mon & Tue, mechanically based on XB4 blue and long, could also due to indicator repaint/bugs. got kill and lost 80pips each.

http://i.imgur.com/HJHFR.gif

Today based on Discretionary, See XB4 red, but momentum up, try the long instead of short.

but S/R indicator issue and cause me to enter slightly late.

The price bar make higher low, so move the stoploss to 50pips.

Currently in 20pips profit

Thank for help with the good S/R and bug solved that less problem for me now.

Make 60pips profit

1st 0.1 lot TP 18pips

2nd 0.1 lot TP 42pips

Indi which jackey post maybe can solve this problems. I'm testing it how you can wee on my chart. Or you can suggest an indicator as an additional filter?

Yes. the fisher transform that Jackey posted is a good one if it doesn't repaint.

But, I think it repaints. I am still testing it.

For extra filters, you can make an intermediate trend filter and another long term trend filter. To do this, there are several methods for it. But for simplicity purposes, the Fisher transform could do a decent job.

Try to set the Fisher transform to 160 for intermediate trend/momentum filter, and set it to 780 for longer term trend/momentum filter.

For swing and long term trades, wait until all three Fisher transform pointing to the same side.

Peace !!!

No. your system required above/below 0-line to decide. Today will enter wrongly.

I think i preferred MACD. Also Stochastic for OB/OS filter.

You can use the Fisher transform like MACD. Watch and use the slope of the transform as Momentum, which usually can last for a few hours in the same direction.

I also use intermediate-term and long-term filters combined with Currency Relative Strength indicators to find the strongest and weakest currencies for steepest trending pairs for optimum entry.

No. your system required above/below 0-line to decide. Today will enter wrongly.

I think i preferred MACD. Also Stochastic for OB/OS filter.

Maybe we can't see the forrest for the trees. I think that we looking in wrong way. I tried MACD and don't work.

The simple truth is that there is no indicator that would not be demonstrated in a direction that shows XB4 .Losing is part of trading and there's no way the strategy which can avoid the occasional losses .In addition to stand back and not traded .

Edited by Django

I decided to stop visiting this topic. I really don't have enough time to be a part of discussions.

All praise to yackey improvement indicators . I hope I helped at least part of the visitors , and here single out only one message , which proves that I made it my goal was.

hi django.,

your system made me somuch flexible.when i apply it to system i already use i get clear pips.

thankyou very much

If someone have really good idea to improve this system or just need some explanation, please send me a message and I'll replay to all. [email protected]

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff415/roccoprc/final.png

Final version:

http://www.box.net/shared/y81gkh6qlh1kufb7c99t

or

http://www.4shared.com/file/dl-t1djW/maiwinsystem_V3.html]maiwinsystem_V.3.rar

Edited by Django